Canada Kicks Ass
Low recoil shotgun

Previous  1  2

Banff @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:56 pm

What ? noone appreciate the talent . That was impressive ...don't know whether the gun or him is better .

Mukluk @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:10 pm

Banff Banff:
What ? noone appreciate the talent . That was impressive ...don't know whether the gun or him is better .

I am all about the talent. The gun would look pretty sad in my hands, it's just engineering and materials. The guy wielding it is the key. I can watch that flick over and over.

m

Banff @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:36 pm

Mukluk Mukluk:
Banff Banff:

I am all about the talent. The gun would look pretty sad in my hands, it's just engineering and materials. The guy wielding it is the key. I can watch that flick over and over.

m

true enough me too ... and I thought a friend pumping out 5 shots in 3 seconds was impressive .I've never handled anything with such low recoil . By the looks of it it has less recoil than a .243 and it would look even sadder in my hands . It takes me about 30 minutes to hit one clay pigeon . :lol:

Cocytus @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:45 pm

Mukluk Mukluk:
Dude that is a killer video. That is hot. 10 clays at once!!

m

Nowhere did he shoot 10 at once. The most I saw was 5.

Cocytus @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:46 pm

Banff Banff:
Mukluk Mukluk:
Banff Banff:

m

true enough me too ... and I thought a friend pumping out 5 shots in 3 seconds was impressive .I've never handled anything with such low recoil . By the looks of it it has less recoil than a .243 and it would look even sadder in my hands . It takes me about 30 minutes to hit one clay pigeon . :lol:

... and less than 5 seconds to hit a knothole in wood with your dinky.

Banff @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 pm

Cocytus Cocytus:
Banff Banff:
Mukluk Mukluk:
Banff Banff:

m

hmmm what do we have here ? an idiot ? sooo to what do I owe for this greeting . Where did you get communication stamina from ? You're to fucking weird pal . Lets discuss you're reason for being here maybe ? You probably won't last here so do yourself a favor and head straight back to the "I was Banned thread " and stay there .

ziggy @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:16 pm

Banff Banff:
Cocytus Cocytus:
Banff Banff:
Mukluk Mukluk:
Banff Banff:

m

hmmm what do we have here ? an idiot ? sooo to what do I owe for this greeting . Where did you get communication stamina from ? You're to fucking weird pal . Lets discuss you're reason for being here maybe ? You probably won't last here so do yourself a favor and head straight back to the "I was Banned thread " and stay there .
He cant....it's locked. :roll:

Banff @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:44 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Banff Banff:
Cocytus Cocytus:
Banff Banff:
Mukluk Mukluk:
Banff Banff:

m

OK then maybe drop a backhoe load of boulders on him when he passes by on his tricycle .

Mukluk @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:51 pm

Cocytus Cocytus:
Mukluk Mukluk:
Dude that is a killer video. That is hot. 10 clays at once!!

m

Nowhere did he shoot 10 at once. The most I saw was 5.

Timestamp 01:46

He shoots 10 shots, you can count at least 8 clays in the air and intact after he has fired 2 rounds. There may not be 10 clays, but there are more than 8.

m

ziggy @ Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:52 pm

Banff Banff:
ziggy ziggy:
Banff Banff:
Cocytus Cocytus:
Banff Banff:
Mukluk Mukluk:
Banff Banff:

m

OK then maybe drop a backhoe load of boulders on him when he passes by on his tricycle .

Think it's his nap time right now,momma must have put him down for the night.Dont see anyone in the jail so.....

Previous  1  2