Canada Kicks Ass
Wicked Lasers

Scape @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:21 pm

Why do I need a laser pointer with a range of 14 miles that can melt a garbage bag? Look, if you have to ask, you'll never understand me, baby.

Newfy @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:25 pm

Cool, i could have some serious fun with one of those.

Tricks @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:05 pm

I WANT ONE!!! :P

jazzman @ Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:28 pm

Oh, yeah that website. I bought a laser pointer from that website. I went for the cheapest one cause it's the safest one and well........ it's the cheapest.

luigi @ Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:09 am

you spent a hundred bucks on a laser pointer?

sweet [drool]

MrMagicMan @ Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:14 pm

Mind you, these are portable lasers. To think that Reagan's "Star Wars" program is far-fetched is not necessarily a correct path.

Canadian_Mind @ Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:42 pm

what does that have to do with anything?

I bet someone is going to bitch about terrorists shining it in pilots eyes now. :lol:

ridenrain @ Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:52 pm

But is it waterproof and can you get a sharks head adapter?

jazzman @ Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:07 pm

I don't know about that, but you can scare birds off telephone poles with it and amaze kids with it when you shine it at the sky at night and it looks so cool man.

ZoSo51 @ Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:29 pm

jazzman jazzman:
Oh, yeah that website. I bought a laser pointer from that website. I went for the cheapest one cause it's the safest one and well........ it's the cheapest.

is it everything they said it is?? and how is it on batteries? Man I would love to have a lazer that burns garbage bags....neighbour taking trash out...trash all over neighbours drive way :lol: