Canada Kicks Ass
Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez

Scape @ Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:17 am

It was the beard Brock. Wasn't the fact that you were totally dominated at all.

Unsound @ Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

I kinda liked the beard actually. Thought it made him look a little less "SS"-y. Pretty good fight though. I always gave Cain credit for having a decent chance of winning, but I didn't think he would be so dominant.

Scape @ Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 pm

I think that Brock was rocked 1st by his take down being totally ineffective because it was way too early. That may work on most fighters Brock faces but not top tier. His counter then knocked Brock off his game and his repose was all over the place allowing Cain to keep the momentum. Then that knee, it put Brock unable to defend vs the hammer strikes that just crushed him.

Still think it was the beard that ruined his mojo though.

Bodah @ Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 pm

This is what happens when Brock can't get them on their backs, eventually the big galoot fumbles and stumbles around and its all over. I was expecting Brock to win to be honest though. It's nice when a fighter gets knocked down a few pegs.

Was out with some friends and my sister last night we watched the fight in a bar, she's hooked on UFC now once we explained as violent as it looks it's actually safer than boxing. :wink:

Regina @ Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

The speeches lasted longer than the fight.