Canada Kicks Ass
Favourite Sport

1  2  Next

PimpBrewski123 @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:03 am

I am a big sports fan and I enjoy watching some different sports. I am a huge football fan including, of course, the CFL and NFL.

So let's hear your favourite sport, well, possibly other than hockey since that will be a given for almost every Canadian. :lol:

leewgrant @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:26 am

Tennis, soccer and curling.

Yogi @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:50 am

Hockey. NOT! Watching hockey is almost as exciting as trimming my toenails! Watching rather than participating in almost any sport is a waste of time that could be better spent watching grass grow or paint dry etc! Get your ass out of the chair and PARTICIPATE!

My own personal interests lean toward racing go-karts and fishing.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:53 am

There's only 2 sports. F1 racing and hockey [B-o] Everything else seems like slow motion :lol:

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:54 am

Why isnt Lacrosse up there....thats my favourite then its Hockey, and Football and everything else

PimpBrewski123 @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Not sure how many sport that could be listed in the poll. <

Tried to pick the most popular I guess. Other than Lacrosse and Tennis, surely there will be many others mentioned as well. :lol:

TattoodGirl @ Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:01 pm

8O Ummmm....Lacrosse is our National sport and the most exciting to watch and to play. You disappoint me pimp...time for your spanking now :twisted: :lol:

PimpBrewski123 @ Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Sorry did not include Lacrosse hun. :lol:

PimpBrewski123 @ Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Baseball post season is almost here.

NFL season is about to start, Hockey and some Tennis.

This is pretty much the best time of year for any sportsfan.

Lemmy @ Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:44 pm

PimpBrewski123 PimpBrewski123:
Baseball post season is almost here.

NFL season is about to start, Hockey and some Tennis.

This is pretty much the best time of year for any sportsfan.

Actually, this time of the year is the WORST part of the year for baseball fans. For us, there's two seasons: baseball season and not-baseball season. By this point in the season, most of our teams are out of it. If our team is in a pennant race, we're suffering severe axiety. Either way, in a month and change there'll be no more baseball. That means that for 6 months of the year, something will be missing our lives. It's not like we'll actually miss baseball every day, but it's like a creeping malaise that's there all the time. It's a subtle sadness. So, even though our championship takes place in October, it's really the worst time of the year for baseball addicts.

In the summer, it's not like we have to watch/listen to a baseball game every day, but it's comforting to know that it's there if you NEED it. I pray I'll die in October. I'd hate to check out on Opening Day.

annejaa @ Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:18 am

Cross country is one of mine favorite sport ... depending on the course, the scenery can be beautiful, the weather can be ideal, and the feeling you get during sweeps in mid-November to 8 miles is like nothing else (perhaps not only recreational soccer comparable second grade!). I also like volleyball,

CKA_Patriot @ Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm going with Hockey; although football is a close second. To me there's more amazing to making the game winning save or scoring the game winning goal. How people from across Canada come together to cheer for their countries hockey team when every other time of the year they are rivals supporting their own teams.

Gunnair @ Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Stock car racing!

wildrosegirl @ Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Necro-ing!

:roll:

What is it lately? Seems almost every day a year old post is dragged up from the deep.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Football. My weekends are devoted to the CFL and NFL. I will also watch NCAAF for the bowl games. I also used to watch NFL Europa, and will watch the occasional CIS game and Vanier Cup.

I also will attend the odd CFL game here at the SkyDome, and have gone to see an NFL game across the border.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE

-J.

1  2  Next