Canada Kicks Ass
Hockey Coach Goes Viral: 'Get the F out, Commies'

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:45 pm

I'm not sure how the American women's soccer program is funded. Is it government funded, like the Canadian one?

Because if it is then sure she can say and do what she wants but that doesn't mean the American taxpayer has to fund her.

Maybe she can find Commie-friendly sponsors like the Caramel Commie of the furry-ferret-face did when it was discovered he couldn't actually play football well enough to balance out the money they were losing at the gate by playing him.

Tricks @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:10 pm

peck420 peck420:
Tricks Tricks:
Either for or against all of it, or you're a hypocrite.

You going to lead the charge in removing the government from these than?

We can't actually call these organizations private, nor can we call them government owned. They truly exist in a hybrid place in the middle.

They receive and respond to government rules and regs as if they are a direct government department, yet they accept and promote private entities as well as the government entities.

If we are going to claim that soccer is private, than we must allow it to act 100% private.

Granted, that will mean a 70-90% reduction in women's sports funding...so....

They're private with donation. The government may donate to red cross but that doesn't mean they can determine what the red cross can and can't do. They can choose to pull said funding, but that's about it.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:42 pm

peck420 @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Tricks Tricks:
They're private with donation. The government may donate to red cross but that doesn't mean they can determine what the red cross can and can't do. They can choose to pull said funding, but that's about it.

Sure, sure.

Perfectly explains why US Soccer uses their own privately owned entity any time they get large cash infusions.

A privately owned entity with private financial records.

BeaverFever @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:33 pm

stratos stratos:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
stratos stratos:
As for her free speech vs disrespect. She is playing for the USA Team. She is representing the country not her's or anyone else political beliefs. Her spouting things that can be seen as disrespectful towards the country and then the treatment of the Flag of the nation she is supposed to be representing IS considered disrespectful. IMO she should have been kicked off the team. Players should remember they are playing to represent the country and if they feel that strongly against said country they should not be playing as a representative of that country.

She didn’t do anything to the flag. Her criticism of Trump isn’t “disrespectful to the country” it’s fair comment and free speech.

If you and her and any others who don't understand that you are representing a country when you play for a national team then frankly you don't deserve to be on that team and as a spectator if you agree with things like this you don't deserve a national team in the first place.

I am sure you would cheer and root for a group of say Muslims playing in the Olympic games and representing Canada if they spit on the Canadian flag, ripped it up and burned in all in "celebration" of a victory. After 2 weeks of acting like ungrateful people for having the opportunity to play. You know free speech and all that.

I REPEAT: She didn’t do anything to the flag

BartSimpson @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Allie Long did indeed drop the US flag on the ground. It should also be noted that another player (whose name I do not know right now) immediately picked it up.

Unless I see actual evidence to the contrary then I'm just going to let it go as an accident and not something respective of the team attitude since it was promptly picked up.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:23 pm

$1:
Benghazi hero John “TIG” Tiegen pointed out that the blunder happened despite the fact that players were briefed on proper flag etiquette.

“I know dragging it on the ground and throwing it down like it’s a piece of paper isn’t part of that. It’s not hard to hand it off and celebrate. Your coaching staff or trainers are there to take it. Damn Amazing disrespect for a photo op,” he wrote, addressing Long, then adding a thank-you to O’Hara for picking up the flag.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/0 ... p-victory/

BeaverFever @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

$1:
Benghazi hero John “TIG” Tiegen pointed out that the blunder happened despite the fact that players were briefed on proper flag etiquette.

“I know dragging it on the ground and throwing it down like it’s a piece of paper isn’t part of that. It’s not hard to hand it off and celebrate. Your coaching staff or trainers are there to take it. Damn Amazing disrespect for a photo op,” he wrote, addressing Long, then adding a thank-you to O’Hara for picking up the flag.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/0 ... p-victory/

They didn’t drag it or throw it on the ground. It slipped out of one persons hand for a split second before it was immediately picked up and touched the ground for a split second for fucks sake the right wing lies never end.

Tricks @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:20 pm

peck420 peck420:
Tricks Tricks:

Sure, sure.

Perfectly explains why US Soccer uses their own privately owned entity any time they get large cash infusions.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. :lol:

CDN_PATRIOT @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:25 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
For fucks sake the right wing lies never end.

The problem is when left wing idiots keep making excuses for people who show national flags, monuments, and historical icons nothing but contempt and then blame everyone else.

People like you are a disgrace to the human race. Period.

-J.

BeaverFever @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:54 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
For fucks sake the right wing lies never end.

The problem is when left wing idiots keep making excuses for people who show national flags, monuments, and historical icons nothing but contempt and then blame everyone else.

People like you are a disgrace to the human race. Period.

-J.

Trolling me again. Your life is sad and pathetic and it’s sad that you’re so obsessed with me.

Martin15 @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:08 pm

Tricks Tricks:
peck420 peck420:
Tricks Tricks:

Sure, sure.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. :lol:

It sounds just like Hillary. :lol:

Martin15 @ Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:17 pm

See kids, this is alt leftists moving the goalposts.

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
They didn’t drag it or throw it on the ground.

Yes they did. First couple seconds of that clip. It was dragging.

$1:
It slipped out of one persons hand for a split second

:lol:

No, it was dropped. On purpose. Maybe without malice or thought, but definitely dropped,
because whoring for the camera became more important.

The blonde whatsherface should be removed from the team, immediately.

The women have also taken a lot of shit worldwide for being really poor winners.
Now shit at home for being so disrespectful.

The US should I dunno, stick to baseball. :P

CDN_PATRIOT @ Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:21 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Trolling me again. Your life is sad and pathetic and it’s sad that you’re so obsessed with me.

PKT.jpg
PKT.jpg [ 70.14 KiB | Viewed 128 times ]

-J.

stratos @ Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:35 am

"The women have also taken a lot of shit worldwide for being really poor winners.
Now shit at home for being so disrespectful."

A third player, I think. When the US beat England. Did a tea cup thing with the pinkie out. I know a lot of my British friends found that disrespectful.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next