Canada Kicks Ass
Hockey Coach Goes Viral: 'Get the F out, Commies'

1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Hockey Coach Goes Viral For Telling His Players To ‘Get The F**k Out’ If They Don’t Respect The National Anthem

$1:
An unidentified hockey coach has gone viral on Twitter for a speech about the national anthem.

“We’re not women’s soccer. We’re not the NFL. If there’s anybody here who is going to be disrespectful to either the American or the Canadian national anthem, grab your gear and get the f**k out now because you’ll never see the ice in this arena. We don’t have that problem in hockey, we’re better than that but there was no sense in wasting anybody’s time if that sh*t was going to happen,” the unidentified coach told his players in the viral video posted on Twitter on Monday night by Wojciech Pawelczyk.

The comments come after national anthem protests swept across the NFL and more recently Megan Rapinoe refused to properly honor the national anthem for the women’s national soccer team.

The awesome video is at the link:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/09/hock ... r-twitter/

bootlegga @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 pm

:roll:

BartSimpson @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:21 pm

R=UP

Also, the USA women were the perfect example of 'ugly Americans' with their classless celebrations after every goal, their non-stop shitting on the country they represented, their abuse of the US flag, and their social justice nonsense protesting for equal pay instead of justifying equal pay by playing with dignity and respect for the other players.

Megan Rapinoe particularly stood out with her political histrionics and bizarre behavior in front of the cameras.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I really wish another country had won because this women's team deserves to be humbled and taken down a notch.

herbie @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Fiddledog once again celebrates an asshole.

BartSimpson @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:31 pm

herbie herbie:

Just sounds like a typical hockey coach to me.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:20 pm

herbie herbie:

Come to think of it...when's your birthday? :D

:wink:

peck420 @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:44 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Can't believe I'm saying this but I really wish another country had won because this women's team deserves to be humbled and taken down a notch.

Nope.

This hastens the fall, let it happen.

And I am not being facetious. In regards to soccer, this absolutely hastens the fall.

BartSimpson @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:19 pm

peck420 peck420:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Nope.

This hastens the fall, let it happen.

And I am not being facetious. In regards to soccer, this absolutely hastens the fall.

Forgive me for asking, but what 'fall' are you speaking to here? The fall of soccer? World Cup? The USA?

Just wondering, thanks! [B-o]

raydan @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:32 pm

I don't see what disrespecting the anthem has to do with Communism? :?

I'm saying that the coach is a Commie since he seems to have a problem with free speech and peaceful protests.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm

raydan raydan:
I don't see what disrespecting the anthem has to do with Communism? :?

I'm saying that the coach is a Commie since he seems to have a problem with free speech and peaceful protests.

I can explain.

The original title was too long. It wouldn't fit in the title bar but you'll see it in the original post.

I needed to capture the essence in a shorter title. Pretty good job, I thought. :D

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:43 pm

As a former Drill Instructor I applaud this gentleman. R=UP

If you're going to go off the rails and want to instill a genuine sense of shock and awe in your charges while leaving a permanent impression there's nothing like an overly long rant filled with all the expletives and invective's that'd make a hooker blush.

Well done coach, wherever you are. [B-o] In these days of woke, politically correct assholes you are one of a kind and your approach to leadership and disciple is to be applauded rather than ridiculed. [hockey]

raydan @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:43 pm

Doesn't change the fact that he's a Commie.

Freakinoldguy @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 pm

raydan raydan:
Doesn't change the fact that he's a Commie.

Commies can be motivators to. Just look at Uncle Joe, he was so good at it that he motivated an entire country to do his bidding and he didn't even have to raise his voice. :P

BeaverFever @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Sounds like politically correct shutuppery and censorship to me.

All of this national anthem hysteria on the right not only tells people what they’re allowed to think but how they must express it and how they must position their body while doing so.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:58 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Sounds like politically correct shutuppery and censorship to me.

All of this national anthem hysteria on the right not only tells people what they’re allowed to think but how they must express it and how they must position their body while doing so.

Never played sports. Always picked last were you, Beave. That's OK. We understand.

Hockey's different. That's all you have to know for now.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next