Canada Kicks Ass
Mayweather vc mcgregor

1  2  Next

Jack_Styner @ Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Anyone here gonna watch this match? If yes, then what is your prediction?

dingo45 @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:11 am

I think it will be Mayweather unless McGregor's corner come up with a good plan to make Floyd open his defense.

stratos @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:04 am

I MIGHT watch it, I've got only a few hours free from work so hard to tell. Prediction if it goes past 4 rounds Mayweather wins. McGregor MUST go for a TKO early on. He is a striker but is known to burn himself out when he does go for the TKO but misses.

Jack_Styner @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:21 am

most people are picking mayweather to win. I agree with your analysis stratos but i want the notorious one to win

CDN_PATRIOT @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:27 am

Mayweather, easily. McGregor is a great fighter, but this is a boxing match. Boxing requires much more skill than MMA.

-J.

xerxes @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:41 am

I'll download it and watch it Sunday. I fully expect Mayweather to win. I just hope McGregor gets some good shots in before he goes down.

BRAH @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:53 am

Meh lost interest in fights since the end of Ronda Rousey.

raydan @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:15 am

Won't watch it and I got sick of the hype the first day they announced this farce. I hope they both lose. :evil:

BartSimpson @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:36 am

Jack_Styner Jack_Styner:
Anyone here gonna watch this match? If yes, then what is your prediction?

I predict that if the white guy wins he'll be called a racist and a Nazi who's using white privilege to literally beat down the black man.

Thanos @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:49 am

In the name of the war against obnoxious braggarts the best result will be if they both beat each other into comas that they never wake up from. :twisted:

Robair @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:50 pm

The Irishman's going to get his ass handed to him. That is my prediction, not my preference.

I think McGregor's a good guy. Mayweather's been to jail for beating his woman.

I hope Connor stops Floyd at 49. That would look real good on the wife-beating POS.

And yes, I'll be watching the fight. [B-o]

P.S. BART! Give it a rest. There's a time and a place...

Hyack @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:10 pm

What fight??

raydan @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Great post, Hyack... there lies the question. [B-o]

123zxc @ Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:09 pm

I think its fair to have an Boxing match followed by an MMA match. A boxing match only is a money grab that proves nothing

BRAH @ Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:18 pm

The fight was good as Rocky II. [popcorn]

1  2  Next