Canada Kicks Ass
Who is the greatest canuck ball player ever?

Previous  1  2

wildrosegirl @ Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:10 am

Another necro brought to you by the latest newb... :roll:

Freakinoldguy @ Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:03 pm

annejaa annejaa:
I would say that Pavel Bure. It was so amazing when he was in the NHL..Pavel Bure is the most exciting player of his time. Do not forget he was 50 and almost defensive scorer in 60th in the NHL.

Can someone tell me if this would make sense if I started drinking again??????????????????????? 8O

cherylfoster @ Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:46 am

I think Mark Messier is one of the greatest canuck ball player ever. He would be always the best player ever to where a Canucks jersey. His career numbers, cup wins and Hall of Fame entry all sparkle on his resume. In addition, he is a continued symbol of leadership not only in hocky, but in sports. Messier is 2nd in All time Points behind Wayne Gretzky with 1887 points. Messier Played 207 Games for the Canucks and recorded 52 Goal.

SprCForr @ Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:48 am

LoneDRanger @ Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 am

You can't really compare pitchers with position players in baseball, any more than you can compare goalies with forwards in hockey. (Who was the best hockey player, Guy Lafleur or Jacques Plante?)

Fergie was hands-down the greatest Canadian-born pitcher and Walker, hands-down (so far) the best position player.

If Morneau and Votto can string together a few injury-free seasons though, I think Walker might have some company in the argument.

Zipperfish @ Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:12 pm

Steve Nash for sure.

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:56 am

Nothing personal buddy but, this is just another dead thread brought back to life by a live computer necromancer.

[B-o] on raising the dead. :roll:

Hyack @ Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Nothing personal buddy but, this is just another dead thread brought back to life by a live computer necromancer.

It seems to be his raison d'ĂȘtre for joining, most of his posts have been necros...... 8) 8)
Maybe there should be a maximum number of necros a n00b can post in his first 10 posts before he gets a warning or some other means to get the point across about constantly posting necros.

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:

It seems to be his raison d'ĂȘtre for joining, most of his posts have been necros...... 8) 8)
Maybe there should be a maximum number of necros a n00b can post in his first 10 posts before he gets a warning or some other means to get the point across about constantly posting necros.

Ten are to many how about one and then we [bonk] the crap out of him. :D

Hyack @ Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:35 pm

I'd love to but there are rules laid down on what the mods can and can't do, the best we could do would give him a warning about necros, then after three warning we can give him a one month suspension.....Image

Previous  1  2