Canada Kicks Ass
a year in the Arctic

Previous  1  2  3

ziggy @ Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:10 pm

You know whats kind of cool? I'm talking to my bud 1700 miles away on MSN and he's asking me to post the link to the second video as their all gathered around in the tent wanting to watch it. :o

They love the fact I made a video about them,this reminds me of M*A*S*H*.

danikyvor @ Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 pm

Ziggy you should write a book about your experiences. It would sell really well in the Canadian lit market! If you need a ghost writer, I'm up for it :)

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:38 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
ziggy ziggy:
Wada Wada:
Great stuff Zig! and the memories for when yer old like me :lol:

I am old like you. :?
yup look at the picture it speaks a thousand words :D

Ziggy, you look like Yakov Smirnov

ziggy @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:28 pm

One last one,I've done these clips to death,will get some new ones next week.
Basically the same clips with different music and a few new/old clips from BC of a huge rock failure and a 400 hole anfo blast. The rock failure clip,when it slid it revealed millions of dino tracks,discovery channell brought in a chopper a few days later and took footage which was on tv later.

So I changed the format,got the tunes(the Hip of course)so that they dont run out or play too long and got a few good still pics at the end.The winter ones were from Feb./march/2007. Any tips are appreciated.

Transitions will be next.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLw_6PvLcs[/youtube]

novachick @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:30 pm

I'm going to the Artic for a year! No people, no phones,no news,no stress. 8O Sounds like a fine way to live to me :!:

ziggy @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:36 pm

dimoreien dimoreien:
Ziggy you should write a book about your experiences. It would sell really well in the Canadian lit market! If you need a ghost writer, I'm up for it :)
I do it for the enjoyment D and to share what others might not see.If it was for money then I dont think I would be thinking of the same thing while takeing pics.What you see in my pics is what I see and think beautifull,worthy of saveing. I try and do these vid's as what I see through my eyes when I go up north,if I did it for money then it would be me takeing pics of stuff others think they want to see.Then it would lose it's spontanaity.(sp)

Enjoy the vid though,I will have some real good ones this winter.

ziggy @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:44 pm

novachick novachick:
I'm going to the Artic for a year! No people, no phones,no news,no stress. 8O Sounds like a fine way to live to me :!:
If you dont mind shitting in a 5 gallon pail with a bag in it and haveing C take it out and burn it at the end of the day.Hope your not a seat shitter. :lol:

ziggy @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:48 pm

lily lily:
Please don't take pics of that. 8O

This last one was good - a really nice mix of stills and video.

Good tunes too. ;)

Heh!

novachick @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:53 pm

ziggy ziggy:
novachick novachick:
If you dont mind shitting in a 5 gallon pail with a bag in it and haveing C take it out and burn it at the end of the day.Hope your not a seat shitter. :lol:

Silly rabbit girls don't shit we are fully of sugar .spice and everything nice :lol:

ziggy @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:05 pm

Right,when the gals go to "cook one up" in the electric toilet it's anything but sugar and spice,or anything nice,more like someone dropped a frikken bomb that consisted of rotting eggs and all other meats consumed after hanging for 20 years.

novachick @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:07 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Right,when the gals go to "cook one up" in the electric toilet it's anything but sugar and spice,or anything nice,more like someone dropped a frikken bomb that consisted of rotting eggs and all other meats consumed after hanging for 20 years.

Nah never happened :lol:

ziggy @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:08 pm

novachick novachick:
ziggy ziggy:

Nah never happened :lol:

They all say that.

ziggy @ Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:22 pm

lily lily:
You know what would look cool at your camp? One of those sign posts like they had on M*A*S*H with the names of the towns you're all from as well as the distances.

they made one up with the foremans name and a consultants,Lawson drive and something avenue,its french so cant remember it.But it reminds me of mash with 4 choppers flying around all the time so thats a good idea.

Previous  1  2  3