Canada Kicks Ass
C YA FOLKS!

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

twister @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:08 pm

well ziggy going to miss your posts.. just whatever you do whever you're out out the tunrda... Leave you lucky flank of cariboo meat back at base camp...LOL Good luck up there and I mean up there.. I've been in yellowknife (NWT) and chuchill (man) that was cold enough.. good luck again.. welcome to real life real drama real survival...

Wullu @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:47 pm

Pictures ziggy!!! Pictures!!!

Have a good one bud.

ziggy @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:28 pm

twister twister:
well ziggy going to miss your posts.. just whatever you do whever you're out out the tunrda... Leave you lucky flank of cariboo meat back at base camp...LOL Good luck up there and I mean up there.. I've been in yellowknife (NWT) and chuchill (man) that was cold enough.. good luck again.. welcome to real life real drama real survival...

I'm still searching to see where i'm going, 8O
The old boss I met with today showed me pic's of rocks and....rocks,and lakes. Yellowknife is mild compared to what I see I'm heading for(been there for RTL). I will take some pics,I am a pic whore.

ziggy @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:30 pm

lily lily:
Jaime_Souviens Jaime_Souviens:
(By the way, baking soda makes a fine toothpaste. ---They used to have powders before paste anyway. Just don't get carried away with it on your gums. Costs almost nothing, and the cap never falls off in your luggage.)

No it doesn't. Other than the fact baking soda tastes disgusting, it's far too abrasive to use on a daily (or even a weekly) basis.

Have fun, pale... it sounds like an adventure. ;)

I'm going to take 2 tubes of arm and hammer toothpaste,hope they dont confiscate them.

Ripcat @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:40 pm

I'd be interested in seeing pics of the camp zig.

Have some fun up there too!

btw, are they setting up to look for diamonds? If so I need to know who is looking and what the chances of a find are. ;)

ziggy @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:43 pm

Ripcat Ripcat:
I'd be interested in seeing pics of the camp zig.

Have some fun up there too!

btw, are they setting up to look for diamonds? If so I need to know who is looking and what the chances of a find are. ;)
Oil patch workers and us building the landing strip along with a tank farm. :wink: No diamonds in that country found....yet.

Toro @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:48 pm

ziggy ziggy:
I get to stay in Winnipeg tomm.!!!! whoo hoo,my birth place.

Mine too! We had the good sense to get out, though!:P :wink:

Post some photos when you get back Ziggy.

ziggy @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:24 pm

Toro Toro:
ziggy ziggy:
I get to stay in Winnipeg tomm.!!!! whoo hoo,my birth place.

Mine too! We had the good sense to get out, though!:P :wink:

Post some photos when you get back Ziggy.

Ok,just got my flight confirmations,737 to Winnipeg and then tiny lilly plane for a few hops.

$1:
Calgary to winnipeg
Winnipeg to Thompson MB
Thompson mb to churchill
churchill mb to whale cove nu
Whale cove to Rankin inlet
Rankin inlet to baker lake
then about 70 miles north by chopper. 8O

I love choppers. :wink: Cant wait! :lol:

ziggy @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:05 pm

Wonder if the good Rev could bring me a fruit basket at the airport. :o

Regina @ Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:17 pm

I bet he would!

ziggy @ Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:51 am

Regina Regina:
I bet he would!

How about it Rev? I mean a cheese basket or a fruit basket. I'll be the guy with the red neck. :o

stratos @ Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:57 am

Take care Ziggy and have fun. Take some pics of the places you go and post em for us would love to see more of canada from a veiw point that your going to get.

Erinites @ Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:21 pm

Take care Ziggy... and don't let the frost bite... :P

ziggy @ Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:51 pm

Will post some pics when I get back so it could be a bit. I see on the news tonight they have still banned any liquids and now juice box's at Calgary intl. Grrrr! Like someones going to blow up a plane heading to Winnipeg. :roll: So now I have all this bug spray and toothpaste I might have to repurchase in Winnipeg because I'm sure the small plane Im taking from there couldnt care less if you had those things and there isnt any stores where im going. One thing someone suggested I bring was candy/sweets.Good idea,I have about 200 packs of thrills gum in my duffel bag now.. :lol: Hope that isnt considerd a banned substance(allthough I'm sure some would think so). Gonna try to quit smoking up there,will need lots of sweets. :roll:

ziggy @ Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:12 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
Havent you left yet???

Jeeze the guy says goodbye then hangs around forever!

:wink:
Come to Calgary intl monday afternoon,buy me a shooter.I'll be there about 4:30....the guy with the red neck,oh wait,it's Calgary,they all have red necks.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next