Canada Kicks Ass
C YA FOLKS!

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

ziggy @ Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:22 pm

WDHIII WDHIII:
ziggy ziggy:
WDHIII WDHIII:
Havent you left yet???

Jeeze the guy says goodbye then hangs around forever!

:wink:
Come to Calgary intl monday afternoon,buy me a shooter.I'll be there about 4:30....the guy with the red neck,oh wait,it's Calgary,they all have red necks.

LOL yur funny just before youre gonna die.. what did you say your flight number is again Zig?

:wink:
Probably the only one flying to Winnipeg in the last month. sposed to take off at 6:30

danikyvor @ Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:23 pm

Have a good trip Ziggy!

My dad used to work up at Baker Lake, he has a lot of fond memories of his time up there. He adores the Arctic!

I hope to make it up myself sometime, before it all melts :S

ziggy @ Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:18 pm

lily lily:
$1:
Good idea,I have about 200 packs of thrills gum in my duffel bag now..

I didn't realize they still made that nasty stuff. :P But speaking of soap.....

Whatever you do, don't let anyone convince you it's a good idea to wash in the ocean... soap/shampoo doesn't rinse off in salt water. Apparently that's an initiation thing on the boats in the arctic. 8)

Take care, ziggy, and enjoy your camping trip. ;)
Got an old war bag so had to reshuffle a few things,I'm packed now.

And I'm learning some Innuit. Pale awadlerpok,issorartuyok

ziggy @ Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:12 pm

Just rolled into Winterpeg,as luck would have it there was a bunch of gals going to a hooters convention and guess where I was seated? Yup,right next to the 2 grannys. 8O The one in the middle seat was in a wheelchair (I had a window)so I held off on the drink stuff. I'll say one thing....west jet is about the best I have ever flown. I had 3 too many bags at Calgary and it's $40.00 a pop,now im not paying for that,so they phoned up the company and just made me feel like some folks are human out there. :lol: Cant say enough good stuff about that airline,they rock. So that's 1200 miles today,too bad I have to get up at 6 to catch a Saab sf340a @ 7 in the morn,Im likeing the look of this king size bed here at the sheraton. Doing another 7 hours tommorrow to thompson,Churchill,whale cove,Rankin inlet,Baker lake,and I think a few others.Had to give up my lighters at calgary so am opening up my 3 corons with a nail clipper tonight. Prolly be my last night with internet access(and any type of beverage that isnt good for you) but we will see(they have to have a sat connection up there somewhere)only have 3 matches left but they booked me in a non smoking room anyways so it dont matter,they charge you $50.00 and tax if they do smell smoke after you left. 8O So Im going out for one last one before bed. Anyway,I was born here but dont remember a thing about it....maybe a good thing. I did hit the sports bar downstairs though and there was a guy there that had long hair in a ponytail,a beer gut,and he constantly was harping on how Jack Layton was such a nice guy. :roll: Could that have been the Rev? Man....I shoulda took a picture. It was a spitting image I tell ya.

Till later.

Zig.

ziggy @ Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:23 pm

Finally made it to camp,I'll try and send some pics later.pretty unreal.dont look like much but it's home for awhile and the food looks great. :lol: Im a bit north of the gealogical center of Canada.O ff to check out my new home.

ziggy @ Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:46 pm

Camp from the chopper and my shack.

ziggy @ Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:50 pm

camp

ziggy @ Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:53 pm

:o

twister @ Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:00 pm

You have a sat com up link there zigs.. that could cost some severe coinage...lol

ziggy @ Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:04 pm

twister twister:
You have a sat com up link there zigs.. that could cost some severe coinage...lol
Not fot me though. 8)

ziggy @ Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:42 pm

twister twister:

Dont take a shit out on the tundra when one of the two choppers is coming by with and empty sling,bastards will buzz you and then brag about it at dinner. 8O

Here's where my camp is if you have google earth.

65degrees 01 foot 16 inches Lat and 96 degrees o4 feet and 23 inches longitude.

Hyack @ Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:57 pm

Hey.....is that you with your pants down,shaking your fist?

ziggy @ Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:07 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Hey.....is that you with your pants down,shaking your fist?
And I didnt hear it coming either. 8O hehe ,wait till the blaster go's to load that hole. :wink:

At least Im still sitting in the sun. Cold beer would be nice. :o Going to look like fat basterd by the time I get out of here. 8)

Here's the start of my beard,stopped shaving this morning in case it gets cold. Still watching for choppers. :o

Wullu @ Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:07 pm

ziggy ziggy:
twister twister:

Dont take a shit out on the tundra when one of the two choppers is coming by with and empty sling,bastards will buzz you and then brag about it at dinner. 8O

zig!!!! MOVE, you are on an ice flow!!! :wink:

ziggy @ Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:25 pm

Wullu Wullu:
ziggy ziggy:
twister twister:

zig!!!! MOVE, you are on an ice flow!!! :wink:
I wish. I must be the most northern member right now on CKA,or the most remote. Sure glad i brought the laptop.You have to Shit in a bucket but you got wi-fi. :roll: Im going to go take a pic of me on the tundra and tell the CT's it's me on the moon.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next