Canada Kicks Ass
My latest "toy"

Previous  1  2

Jabberwalker @ Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:05 pm

My wife would love that trailer. She'd balk at the $50K, though.

BartSimpson @ Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
My wife would love that trailer. She'd balk at the $50K, though.

It'd be cheaper in the US...even after shipping. It'd probably be the same importing it to Canada, too.

Jabberwalker @ Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:47 pm

I would imagine that you could get enough interest in something like that to make them under licence, here. North American manufacturing costs would almost certainly be lower than in Oz.

Canadian_Mind @ Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
I would imagine that you could get enough interest in something like that to make them under licence, here. North American manufacturing costs would almost certainly be lower than in Oz.

I'd love too, but I have niether the dollars nor the faucilities to do it.

Hyack @ Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:34 am

wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
Very nice! :D

This is my newest "toy". :lol:

Just getting around to figuring out the new computer and downloading pics. My Effington Blackjack "Trail Guide" and Nowill & Sons "Bowie"....

wildrosegirl @ Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Oh my....Very nice!! :D The Bowie looks like it has a long blade. Did you buy them or are they handed down?

I got to christen mine skinning Q's and my elk a few weeks ago. Fits my little hand perfectly. :D I love it so far.

Hyack @ Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Oh my....Very nice!! :D The Bowie looks like it has a long blade. Did you buy them or are they handed down?

I got to christen mine skinning Q's and my elk a few weeks ago. Fits my little hand perfectly. :D I love it so far.

Both bought and paid for, although not full retail price for the Bowie....$350..... 8O

LOA...15.5" blade length...10"

wildrosegirl @ Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Hyack Hyack:

Both bought and paid for, although not full retail price for the Bowie....$350..... 8O

LOA...15.5" blade length...10"

8O Holy chit! That is a big knife.

You scare me a bit.. :lol:

raydan @ Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:18 pm

wildrosegirl @ Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Ehmmm.. No.

Jabberwalker @ Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:42 pm

raydan raydan:

Justin?

Justin? Is that you?

Previous  1  2