Canada Kicks Ass
My latest "toy"

1  2  Next

Hyack @ Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:32 pm

I've always wanted a Benchmade knife for my "collection", usually a Balisong which is still frowned upon in Canada. I found this little beauty at House of Knives who say it is totally legal.....

Jabberwalker @ Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:05 pm

.... "The House of Knaves" as they say in the biz ...

That would make a nice sailing knife.

wildrosegirl @ Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Very nice! :D

This is my newest "toy". :lol:

raydan @ Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:57 pm

When a woman talks about her newest toy, that's not what you expect to see. 8O

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
.... "The House of Knaves" as they say in the biz ...

That would make a nice sailing knife.

Don't waste your money on some fancy store bought knife. Just go to the Galley and get an old Green River boning knife from one of the cooks or if you can't find a galley :lol: just try a butcher.

They were the best knives I've ever used for cutting cordage both synthetic and natural. They sharpen quickly with just a honing stone and hold their edge alot longer than some of these expensive Buck type knives.

wildrosegirl @ Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:20 pm

raydan raydan:

I'm not exactly the average woman.

wildrosegirl @ Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:19 pm

So what else is in your collection, H?

Hyack @ Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:26 pm

wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
Very nice! :D

This is my newest "toy". :lol:

Somewhat similar to my original Effingham Blackjack 125.....in brass

wildrosegirl @ Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 am

'Tis so. :) I fell in love with the rosewood handle. Just had to have it. :lol:

MeganC @ Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 am

raydan raydan:

Tee-hee! :lol:

DrCaleb @ Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:05 am

Nice Knife Hyack! I never carry one anymore, but I used to just have a Henkels Swiss army knife. Good and sharp, and a few decent options.

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Don't waste your money on some fancy store bought knife. Just go to the Galley and get an old Green River boning knife from one of the cooks or if you can't find a galley :lol: just try a butcher.

They were the best knives I've ever used for cutting cordage both synthetic and natural. They sharpen quickly with just a honing stone and hold their edge alot longer than some of these expensive Buck type knives.

For years, all I ever took hunting was a Red River knife, and a hacksaw. ;)

I had a Buck survival knife for a while. Good bleeder on it, great at jointing a carcass, and it was good for bracing against a log and pushing against to separate joints, but I always went back to the Red River and hacksaw. They were just easier to use.

Hyack @ Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:11 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I never carry one anymore

And I still do, always have and always will. I feel there is something basically wrong with a guy that doesn't at least carry a pocket knife. I just checked, when I leave home I have 3 knives, a saw blade, file, a pair of scissors, pliers and a flashlight. This is between the Benchmade in my pocket, a small Ducks Unlimited multi tool on the belt and a Leatherman "Micra" on the keychain.

BartSimpson @ Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:27 am

MeganC MeganC:
raydan raydan:

Tee-hee! :lol:

You are SUCH a filthbag!

Keep up the good work! R=UP

BartSimpson @ Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:30 am

Hyack Hyack:
I've always wanted a Benchmade knife for my "collection", usually a Balisong which is still frowned upon in Canada. I found this little beauty at House of Knives who say it is totally legal.....

I've had issues in the past where my paratroop knife has been mistaken for an illegal Balisong.

Regina @ Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:40 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Hyack Hyack:

I've had issues in the past where my paratroop knife has been mistaken for an illegal Balisong.

8) 8) 8) 8) PDT_Armataz_01_34

1  2  Next