Canada Kicks Ass
Advice for Russia travel

1  2  Next

andyt @ Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 am

Spamski.

BartSimpson @ Mon May 14, 2012 11:24 am

My advice is not to get caught posting spam in Russia. Unlike the nice people at CKA who are going to just ban you from the site, the Russians will shoot you.

To which I will say R=UP

BartSimpson @ Mon May 14, 2012 11:33 am

mabibackpacker mabibackpacker:
Nice joke) [B-o]

Who's joking? I used to see Viktor Ivanov from the FSB once in a while and he used to make light of how there was a fresh coat of paint in the basement of the Lubyanka. He's since retired but if you'd like to personally inspect the paint I'm sure he could arrange it for you.

DrCaleb @ Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Last time I was in Leningrad, it was a real sh*&hole. Dirty, unfriendly, the subway smelt like urine, and you couldn't get a cab for less than a roll of toilet paper.

BartSimpson @ Mon May 14, 2012 1:00 pm

St. Petersburg looks better these days than back when US spysubs sat on the bottom of the harbor tapping the local telephone cables. 8)

Regina @ Mon May 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Boomski!

martin14 @ Mon May 14, 2012 2:36 pm

:lol: :lol:

BartSimpson @ Mon May 14, 2012 2:36 pm

I love how our moderators gently go about their day. :wink:

CDN_PATRIOT @ Mon May 14, 2012 3:39 pm

In Soviet Russia, Spam eats YOU!

-J.

Regina @ Mon May 14, 2012 10:07 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I love how our moderators gently go about their day. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

avt901492 @ Mon May 21, 2012 1:48 am

Hi, my wife, 18 year old daughter and I will have a three day stopover in Moscow in late May. Can anyone suggest places to stay (mid range), sights to see, tours (overnight is OK) to do or any other useful information? We are flying in from Toronto and haver been to Russia before....

Brenda @ Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 am

www.google.ca
They know

PostFactum @ Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 am

Russia is too extremal place for bunch of pussies. Only those who have Soviet Union in their blood can survive in place like that :D

PostFactum @ Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Last time I was in Leningrad, it was a real sh*&hole. Dirty, unfriendly, the subway smelt like urine, and you couldn't get a cab for less than a roll of toilet paper.

Bad luck :)

BartSimpson @ Mon May 21, 2012 8:16 am

avt901492 avt901492:
Hi, my wife, 18 year old daughter and I will have a three day stopover in Moscow in late May. Can anyone suggest places to stay (mid range), sights to see, tours (overnight is OK) to do or any other useful information? We are flying in from Toronto and haver been to Russia before....

You're flying in from Toronto, have never been to Russia before, and your English is atrocious. I'd not suspect you of being a shill if you'd said you were American, but Canadian schools would not suffer your spelling.

I'm betting you're just our same spammer coming back to haunt us.

1  2  Next