Canada Kicks Ass
I'm a Cuba engineer searching for someone to invite Canada

neo @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:04 am

Hi everybody i'm engineer from Cuba searching someone to invite me and my wife to Canada. I'm Willing to pay that person. He(she) will not have any expenses.

susanlinda8234 @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 am

Im confused. You are looking for someone to invite you into their home to stay?

BartSimpson @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:44 am

neo neo:
Hi everybody i'm engineer from Cuba searching someone to invite me and my wife to Canada. I'm Willing to pay that person. He(she) will not have any expenses.

Why would you want to leave the Worker's Paradise of Cuba? Don't you know that Cuba has the best health care system in the entire Western Hemisphere? Just ask any Canadian leftist, they'll be sure to tell you this. :wink:

raydan @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:06 pm

OK, you're invited... happy now?

Oh, I forgot, I want to see a picture of your wife first. :D

herbie @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:09 pm

They probably need a reason to apply for an exit visa and 'holiday' doesn't cut the cake down there.

Strutz @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:08 pm

neo neo:

:lol:
Yeah, right. Like we were born yesterday...

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Just call Raoul, and I'm sure he'll give you a passport, ticket and airfare to Canada like his brother did for the homosexuals, convicts and mentally ill who wanted to go to Miami in 1980 for a party. :roll:

Thanos @ Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:55 pm

The spammer is probably tired of his wife having to work the donkey show shift in the basement of the National Hotel for Fredo Corleone. :twisted:

neo @ Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:35 am

No i'm not oing to stay in home or cause any discomfort. i only need the tourist visa. For that i need someone to invite me. Thanks for reply in a educated form.
Greetings

susanlinda8234 susanlinda8234:
Im confused. You are looking for someone to invite you into their home to stay?

jj2424 @ Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:16 am

I'm sure these guys will be more than happy to help you with your request :P

https://www.liberal.ca/