Canada Kicks Ass
Just curious.

jazzman @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:19 am

Just curious guys, is it possible to move and live in another country if you are not married or divorced :?:

RoyalHighlander @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:26 am

You have loads of money?? Then ANYTHING is possible buddy.....

-Mario- @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:19 am

What do you do for a living???

American @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:55 am

I think the US could use another Scotsman. R=UP

BartSimpson @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:46 am

jazzman jazzman:
Just curious guys, is it possible to move and live in another country if you are not married or divorced :?:

Yep. Just fly to Mexico, cross the USA southern border illegally, tell the welfare offcie that you're a Mexican illegal and we'll not only let you live here we'll pay for your health care, housing, and a whole pile of other things that you won't get if you enter the country legally. :wink:

American @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:50 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
jazzman jazzman:

Yep. Just fly to Mexico, cross the USA southern border illegally, tell the welfare offcie that you're a Mexican illegal and we'll not only let you live here we'll pay for your health care, housing, and a whole pile of other things that you won't get if you enter the country legally. :wink:

The only people that don't get a free lunch in America are its citizens.

-Mario- @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:06 am

$1:
The only people that don't get a free lunch in America are its citizens.

Its the same here... a lot of imigrant get grant from the government to start a business. Thus the local pizzeria or taxi drivers...

-Mario- @ Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:10 am

jazzman jazzman:

In Canada you can have a dual citizenship... If you move not too far from Montreal, you would probably in enjoy its Jazz Festival.

jazzman @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:11 am

Mario, you were saying something about getting a dual citizenship. Whats a dual citizenship :?:

SwampoO @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:21 am

it means that you can be a Canadian and a Scott while living in either country

jazzman @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:28 am

Does this mean that if i got a dual citizenshp, then i can stay in canada permantly making it my new home :?:

FireWire @ Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:02 am

lily lily:
A man needs a woman to tell him where to go. ;)

Behind every successful man there's a woman. Behind every sucessful woman there's a short guy looking at her ass. :D

fuzo @ Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:08 am

jazzman jazzman:
Does this mean that if i got a dual citizenshp, then i can stay in canada permantly making it my new home :?:

That means you then have two passports and also citizenships.
ie a Brasilian and a scottish/britain
That would make sense, because you would never need a visum or something to enter the EU.(as you might need as a brasilian)
But it is illegal in most countries

RUEZ @ Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:25 am

American American:
I think the US could use another Scotsman. R=UP
Don't bogart our future citizen dude. :wink:

canadian1971 @ Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:31 am

FireWire FireWire:
lily lily:
A man needs a woman to tell him where to go. ;)

Behind every successful man there's a woman. Behind every sucessful woman there's a short guy looking at her ass. :D

HEY NOW.....I'm not short! :P