Canada Kicks Ass
New Travel Forum

Canadaka @ Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:27 pm

I decided just now to make a travel forum! weeeeeee

Here you can talk about traveling, travel destinations, post about your travels, ask questions about traveling in Canada or abroad.

canucker @ Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:31 pm

Awesome!

Maybe you could put the " plans for summer holidays?" thread in that to start it off? :D

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:33 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:

Here you can talk about traveling, travel destinations, post about your travels, ask questions about traveling in Canada or abroad.

Well aren't you just as giddy as a little school boy... :wink: :D

usababe @ Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:17 pm

PDT_Armataz_01_27 just kidding. great idea! :D

Chumley @ Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:04 pm

Anyone know where I can find info on what you pay in duty on goods brought back from the U.S. that are in excess of the duty free amount?

C.M. Burns @ Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Chumley Chumley:
Anyone know where I can find info on what you pay in duty on goods brought back from the U.S. that are in excess of the duty free amount?

I found it online a year ago - it's a freaking nightmare! Nothing but mountains of legal nastiness. Better to call Customs Canada and ask about specific items.

Chumley @ Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:50 pm

C.M. Burns C.M. Burns:
Chumley Chumley:

I found it online a year ago - it's a freaking nightmare! Nothing but mountains of legal nastiness. Better to call Customs Canada and ask about specific items.

Yeah, I found that too. Couldn't actually find a straight answer.
My guess is it changes constantly or something. Tied to the currency exchange rate?

mingshiyaaun @ Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 am

Any clue! why does airlines keep adding fuel surcharges more and more, when the oil prices are on the decline. I recently bought a ticket to Beijing, price was $180 but taxes were $800+

BartSimpson @ Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am

Canadaka Canadaka:

I travel with a broad from time to time. She's a lot of fun, really. :wink:

BartSimpson @ Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am

mingshiyaaun mingshiyaaun:
Any clue! why does airlines keep adding fuel surcharges more and more, when the oil prices are on the decline. I recently bought a ticket to Beijing, price was $180 but taxes were $800+

I had no idea that Beijing was in California. :lol: