Canada Kicks Ass
Please help this man go home

ramlars @ Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:29 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202705302492178

I understand that the first reaction of people would think of this as a scam so I'll just post the FB link of the post.

There are no bank accounts listed for donation or anything at all.

Freakinoldguy @ Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:04 pm

Marty Robins. ROTFL And I'm assuming that any financial assistance we offer should be mailed to a Post Office Box "out in the West Texas Town of El Paso". :P

BTW from personal experience the Canadian Gov't won't let a citizen rot in another country even if he's broke, in jail or just fucked up. All you had to do was check with Foreign Affairs about the number of our citizens they saved from Lebanon or Tijuana jails to verify this fact.

So here's a suggestion. If you're doing this out of the goodness of your heart like you say great but I seriously doubt it so I'd suggest you go find other people to scam because as un cynical as I appear to be I and the other members of this forum aren't going to fall for what ammounts to the Philippine version of a Nigerian Prince Bank Scam. :roll:

BTW here's Marty Robins.

Zipperfish @ Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:43 pm

He's getting a ton of hits on fb. Just in case you re for real, ramblers, thanks for your concern.

Thanos @ Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Marty Robbins fucking owned. :(

stratos @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:27 am

$1:

Marty Robins. And I'm assuming that any financial assistance we offer should be mailed to a Post Office Box "out in the West Texas Town of El Paso".

I should reroute it to a PO Box here in Austin. :lol:

ramlars @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:01 am

I understand the comments here but i hope you can see that I'm not asking for any money at all. And I'm not familiar with how the canadian embassy works

DrCaleb @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:32 am

ramlars ramlars:
I understand the comments here but i hope you can see that I'm not asking for any money at all. And I'm not familiar with how the canadian embassy works

I don't do facebook, but here's a thought; go to a Canadian Consulate, and ask! Call them! We don't have a reputation for being assholes, I bet they'll be most helpful.

Regina @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:33 am

What's facebook?

Jabberwalker @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:00 am

ramlars ramlars:

Try not to call during cocktails.

ramlars @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:57 am

In hindsight and after asking around, it seems that there have been cases of expats here in the Philippines claiming that they can't go home but keep on asking for money instead of going to their embassies. Honestly, I only learned of it today.

I guess it's my thing to feel sympathy immediately.

Freakinoldguy @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:20 am

ramlars ramlars:
In hindsight and after asking around, it seems that there have been cases of expats here in the Philippines claiming that they can't go home but keep on asking for money instead of going to their embassies. Honestly, I only learned of it today.

I don't want to be the one to say "Told Ya So" but I will. [B-o]

Yogi @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:06 pm

ramlars ramlars:

Well, ya manned-up & owned the fuck up so stick around and show us what else you are really made of. [B-o]

DrCaleb @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 pm

ramlars ramlars:

And that's how they suck you in. . . [B-o]

Regina @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Wait till they show you the puppies!! :cry:

:lol:

Jabberwalker @ Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:54 pm

YUM!