Canada Kicks Ass
What are the most beautiful places in Canada???

Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Jonny_C @ Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 am

I just spent a week in Quebec City and on the Ile d'Orléans. The Old City and the Ile (Island) would have to make any list.

And it would have to be a list, a fairly lengthy one. I've been all over Canada and I couldn't pick just any one spot.

nancymorya @ Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:19 am

Vancouver Island and Toronto :)

Lemmy @ Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:14 am

nancymorya nancymorya:
Vancouver Island and Toronto :)

What is it about Toronto you find most beautiful? The filthy harbourfront and polluted lake? The piss and puke on the sidewalks in the Theatre District? The whores and crackheads in Regent Park? The sound of gunfire around government housing towers at Jane-Finch? Or maybe it's the smell you find most beautiful.

stratos @ Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 am

$1:
The filthy harbourfront and polluted lake? The piss and puke on the sidewalks in the Theatre District? The whores and crackheads in Regent Park? The sound of gunfire around government housing towers at Jane-Finch? Or maybe it's the smell you find most beautiful.

All that makes up the culture and thus a beautiful thing to see, smell and hear. :wink:

Zipperfish @ Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:37 am

I've lived in a lot of places, but once I clapped eyes on North Vancouver, I staked out my tent pegs.

michaeel @ Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 am

There is plenty of beautiful places in Canada, depending on what you like, on your age, if you are going with children.
You can have a look at some of the websites and maybe find something you haven't seen yet. Good luck and have fun in Canada!!!

For me personally, one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been to is London. I have been there two times, once with family and once on a business trip, of which I especially remember the trip from the airport to central London. We were picked up by the Black Lane Limousine Service and it was just stunning to enter this huge city, pass by some of the attractions and be able to fully concentrate on them without having to pay attention to the traffic. I can highly recommend checking out their service to everyone!

ShepherdsDog @ Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:45 am

I've travelled over a big chunk of the planet and most of this country......the physical beauty of a place is important, but only part of what makes a place ideal. Good job, good schools and a comfortable lifestyle surrounded by friends and family really makes a place breathtaking.

allynbarb @ Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Banff and Lake Louise, Alberta is the most beautiful place.

Jonny_C @ Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 pm

allynbarb allynbarb:
Banff and Lake Louise, Alberta is the most beautiful place.

Just outside of Lake Louise, Valley of the Ten Peaks is spectacular.

Wolf1412 @ Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:51 am

Pacific Rim National Park in winter. Monster breakers crashing on the shore. Wind swept tree's leaning east from years of gales force winds. Rent a cabin at one of the Resorts and sit in the hot tube, just above the beach, with a drink of choice and enjoy the salty air.

Gunnair @ Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 am

Wolf1412 Wolf1412:
Pacific Rim National Park in winter. Monster breakers crashing on the shore. Wind swept tree's leaning east from years of gales force winds. Rent a cabin at one of the Resorts and sit in the hot tube, just above the beach, with a drink of choice and enjoy the salty air.

And winter surfing!

Tyler_1 @ Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:56 am

Everything in Canada is beautiful...
in it's own wayayyyyy ♫

Gunnair @ Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 am

DonnaWho DonnaWho:
Everything in Canada is beautiful...
in it's own wayayyyyy ♫

Even Sudbury?

Tyler_1 @ Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
DonnaWho DonnaWho: