Canada Kicks Ass
World's largest cruise ship sets sail from Barcelona

Previous  1  2

Thanos @ Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:20 pm

If the ship has it's home port in Miami then the captain will be as coked-up as badly as if it was based in Italy. Keep the blondes away from him this time if the ship is getting too close to the jagged rocks. Plus, twenty-two restaurants = twenty-two different strains of e-coli to enjoy! :twisted:

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:46 pm

I wonder if Enya will have to do a new song called Caribbean Brown? :lol:

Thanos @ Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:58 pm

For a while before they got destroyed by Peter Thiel, Gawker had a series going about cruises-gone-wrong in the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico. The most harrowing one was when a discount-voyage party ship lost power in the middle of the Gulf at the same time nearly everyone on board got Norwalk during a stop in Belize. With no power to the water pumps the toilets weren't working so it was an absolutely hilarious diarrhea-and-barf misadventure, just like an Adam Sandler movie or something similarly terrible, for the ten days it took for a tow to get to them and pull them to Mobile Bay in Alabama. Ever been at a workplace where some demented fucker screws with people by plugging the toiler or refusing to flush it after he uses it? That was the scenario on that ship except multiplied by every toilet and sink on it. The kicker was that the ship was probably going to be quarantined for months on end to deal with the contamination the plague had drenched the entire vessel with.

In a word, ew. PDT_Armataz_01_32

raydan @ Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:41 pm

This is nice... I can't even feel the waves. :D

Jabberwalker @ Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/symphony-of-the-seas-world-largest-cruise-ship/index.html

I dunno if it'd be my cup of tea.

Mine either. I'd much rather be on the uppers doing a jackstay on one of these floating pleasure palaces than spending one second with 6000+ vacationers pretending they went to sea.

HMCS_Saskatchewan_DDE-262_in_1963.jpg

Boatswains.

Dippy Dabs.

Previous  1  2