1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:22 am

Title: Man sues pizzeria for injuries during robbery attempt
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: GreenTiger
Date: 2014-07-22 05:15:33

GreenTiger @ Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:22 am

What a pathetic idiot.

There are certan organizations where if he attempted to rob them he would simpy disappear. They would do a lot more than pour hot soup on him.

What a colossal waste of tax money to all ow this legal bullshit to go on.

BartSimpson @ Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 am

MEMO: If you shoot and kill armed robbers they can't sue you afterwards.

DrCaleb @ Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:19 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

"If he's good enough to shoot once, he's good enough to shoot twice." ;)

BartSimpson @ Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 am

[B-o]

raydan @ Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 pm

The pizzeria should conter-sue him for time lost by the employees, lost revenues during the robbery attempt, emotional distress... etc. etc. etc. Ad nauseam and etc. again.

andyt @ Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Sue him for what? He didn't succeed in the robbery, so he's got no money to be sued for. The case should just be dismissed.

Strutz @ Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

"If he's good enough to shoot once, he's good enough to shoot twice." ;)

LOL. That reminded me of this
Tresspassing.jpg

Back to subject though... toss the case. Suck it up sunshine.

QBall @ Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:16 am

I dread the day I get called up for jury duty. The only solace I take is that the case I have to sit for is one like this where I can have the pleasure of getting up before the court and say, "Your honour, we find the plaintiff to be a fucking douche. We rule in favour of the respondents." Of course only a moron would ask for a jury in this case, as opposed to having just a judge hear the case.

GreenTiger @ Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:21 pm

QBall QBall:
I dread the day I get called up for jury duty. The only solace I take is that the case I have to sit for is one like this where I can have the pleasure of getting up before the court and say, "Your honour, we find the plaintiff to be a fucking douche. We rule in favour of the respondents." Of course only a moron would ask for a jury in this case, as opposed to having just a judge hear the case.

I've been called for jury in September and I do hope for a case like this for the same reason.

rickc @ Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:09 pm

QBall QBall:

I think the real douche in this case is the judge for allowing this case to see the inside of a courtroom in the first place. Talk about a waste of time and money.

BRAH @ Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 pm

What kind of scumbag Lawyer would take this case?

GreenTiger @ Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 pm

BRAH BRAH:

A Scumbag lawyer.

BRAH @ Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:04 pm

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
BRAH BRAH:

A Scumbag lawyer.

ImageImage

llama66 @ Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:03 pm

1  2  Next