Canada Kicks Ass
Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human ri

Newsbot @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:54 am

Title: Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-09-01 00:31:08
Canadian

Strutz @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:54 am

Haven't we heard this particular song before?

FFS get over it and take your business elsewhere and stop wasting everyone's time.

peck420 @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:00 pm

I think I might have to go sign up at Spa Lady...oh wait.

2Cdo @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:05 pm

Strutz Strutz:
Haven't we heard this particular song before?

FFS get over it and take your business elsewhere and stop wasting everyone's time.

[B-o]

raydan @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:16 pm

I wonder is she wants a vasectomy to go with that new haircut? :?

Strutz @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:29 pm

peck420 peck420:

Do it.

If they give you any grief then file a complaint. It's easy!

If you play your cards right you may get some compensation for all the trauma and get a new car or vacation out of it, and of course, a lifetime membership to the Spa! :lol:

wildrosegirl @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Oh FFS...

LaSenza's doesn't sell men's underwear either.

Band together, boys and sue those feminist bitches!!!! Stand up for your rights to shop for your underwear in whatever women's shop you want! Enough is enough! Why should you be forced to shop those boring, department store sections? My God - that could cause depression, anxiety... who knows what else, over decades!

(Yet another case that should be charged a $20,000 nuisance tax just for threatening to go through with this stupidity).

raydan @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 pm

wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
Oh FFS...

Maybe not, but I can still buy and wear the underwear. 8)

andyt @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:23 pm

She wants a man's haircut, what's the big deal, give her one?

peck420 @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:40 pm

andyt andyt:
She wants a man's haircut, what's the big deal, give her one?

Andyt,
I want to work out...what's the big deal?

Ass-hatery aside, the big deal is that our government is selective in who can be discriminatory and who can't be.

I am very curious to see the result of the Human Rights Commission.

Strutz,
I'm not a big enough douche-bag. Even though I know of over a dozen places, in just Edmonton, that could be charged with the same allegations of discriminatory policies.

Thanos @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm

raydan raydan:
wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:
Oh FFS...

Maybe not, but I can still buy and wear the underwear. 8)

Talk about a Tranny Surprise. :mrgreen:

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:59 pm

Delwin will be upset.

Gunnair @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:50 pm

peck420 peck420:

Or Curves...

Delwin @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:06 pm

I lived in Scarborough for about 10 Years. There was a black owned barber shop across the street. I went in one time, there were 3 guys there who were doing nothing. I stood at the front door for about 5 minutes like an invisible man before I got the message and left.

I was just going to get my head shaved at the time but I considered that maybe with them being black, they didn't know how to cut white people hair. They could have said something but it never really bothered me. There is a barber shop on every corner in Scarborough so I just went somewhere else.

In Scarborough, and Rexdale, where I live now, there are countless bars, restaurants, barbershops that may not discriminate against you based on your skin color officially, but will make your services crap enough that you would not want to stick around.

I make it a point to visit these places specifically and have found that in time people tend to warm over. One of my regular bar spots now is completely brown people at all times other than me and now everyone knows me and are extremely friendly but it didn't start like that.
Ignorance is fleeting.

martin14 @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Strutz Strutz:
peck420 peck420:

Do it.

If they give you any grief then file a complaint. It's easy!

If you play your cards right you may get some compensation for all the trauma and get a new car or vacation out of it, and of course, a lifetime membership to the Spa! :lol:

Actually, this is the way to solve the problem.

Every spa, gym, workout center.
The men of Regina must go forth and apply at all places with 'ladies specials', get
refused, then file withe the HRC.

Lots of paperwork, lots of publicity, and soon enough the women will get the message,
and this stupid shit will stop.

Bars too, that have a 'ladies night'. Flood them all with paperwork. :D