Israel Claims Nearly 1,000 Acres of West Bank Land Near Beth

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

Newsbot @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Title: Israel Claims Nearly 1,000 Acres of West Bank Land Near Bethlehem
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2014-08-31 23:31:17

andyt @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Way to make peace, guys. The US and Britain, as usual, wring their hands helplessly.

Delwin @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Pretty quiet in here. Isn't this supposed to be the part were the apartheid apologists jump in and tell us that it is OK for Israel to steal land because they are the conquering heroes or something ?

andyt @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:36 pm

It's because Palestinians aren't Arabs, aren't a people, still have Jordan, are vermin and besides, all deserve to die. Also they all bear the guilt of Hamas kidnapping those three boys. (Seems then Israel should be giving some land back for the kidnapping of the one Palestinian).

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:47 pm

I've walked from Jerusalem to Bethlehem a few times. It's only about 12 miles there and back

Delwin @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:54 pm

That's nice I biked from Toronto to Barrie once, 5 hours with stops.

Xort @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 pm

I guess that land had always belonged to Israel and they just didn't notice it until now.

fifeboy @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Delwin Delwin:
That's nice I biked from Toronto to Barrie once, 5 hours with stops.

I can't even count the times I've walked from the couch to the fridge and back. Second half of the trip carrying a cold one!

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Yep, slap a nice, big round number like 1000 in a headline while most people have no friggin' idea what an acre is anymore. 1000 acres is 1.5 sq mi for those who didn't feel like doing the math.

OTOH, it kind'a seems like a stab in the back of Abbas who at least appears willing to make some sort of attempt at peace with Israel.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Xort Xort:
I guess that land had always belonged to Israel and they just didn't notice it until now.

There was a small crack in the screen of their GPS unit.

Delwin @ Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:14 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Yep, slap a nice, big round number like 1000 in a headline while most people have no friggin' idea what an acre is anymore. 1000 acres is 1.5 sq mi for those who didn't feel like doing the math.

OTOH, it kind'a seems like a stab in the back of Abbas who at least appears willing to make some sort of attempt at peace with Israel.
True, they should only steal 500 acres at a time though. Less noticeable. Let's see, population density of Gaza is 13000 per square mile so really they are only stealing the land which would house 20k people. They already killed a couple thousand so that frees up some space too. Why would anyone give a shit about that ? My uncle has 30 acres in lakefield. If someone tried to take it he'd probably just say "here you go". What is the size of Gaza? 139 sq miles ? This is barely over 1% of that. Whinny little bitches.

Let's forget about whether what they are doing is right or wrong and try to explain how it's really not that much land, after all, the universe is infinite.

martin14 @ Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:25 am

Delwin Delwin:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

True, they should only steal 500 acres at a time though. Less noticeable. Let's see, population density of Gaza is 13000 per square mile so really they are only stealing the land which would house 20k people. They already killed a couple thousand so that frees up some space too. Why would anyone give a shit about that ? My uncle has 30 acres in lakefield. If someone tried to take it he'd probably just say "here you go". What is the size of Gaza? 139 sq miles ? This is barely over 1% of that. Whinny little bitches.

Article is about West Bank.
You start quoting dumb shit about Gaza.
Make completely false conclusion about wrong dumb stupid shit data.
Expect no one will notice just how wrong you are about your numbers.

Garbage in, garbage out.

It really is true.

Delwin @ Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:26 am

Palestinian land is Palestinian land dipshit.

BartSimpson @ Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:32 am

Delwin Delwin:
Pretty quiet in here. Isn't this supposed to be the part were the apartheid apologists jump in and tell us that it is OK for Israel to steal land because they are the conquering heroes or something ?

Had the vermin respected the 1949 border instead of immediately going to war against Israel then we'd not be having this discussion. Let the moslems stop trying to finish the job that Hitler started and then we'll talk. Until then I could care less what happens to them.

martin14 @ Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:33 am

Delwin Delwin:
Palestinian land is Palestinian land dipshit.

I guess, it isn't.

It just became Jewish land. ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next