Canada Kicks Ass
Grand jury in Ferguson shooting won't indict officer who kil

1  2  3  Next

Newsbot @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Title: Grand jury in Ferguson shooting won't indict officer who killed Michael Brown
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: ShepherdsDog
Date: 2014-11-24 19:11:28
Canadian

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Nice to see that they didn't sacrifice the officer just to appease the looters

$1:
A grand jury in Ferguson, Mo., has decided not to approve criminal charges against white police officer Darren Wilson in the fatal shooting in August of unarmed black teen Michael Brown, as the entire St. Louis area braces for possible protests.

The grand jury worked "tirelessly to examine and re-examine" testimony from witnesses and evidence, St. Louis County prosecutor Bob McCulloch said.

"Eyewitness accounts must always be challenged and compared against the physical evidence. Many witnesses to the shooting of Michael Brown made statements inconsistent with other statements they gave, and inconsistent with the physical evidence," McCulloch added.

"The duty of the grand jury is to separate fact from fiction."

He cited, as an example, that a number of witnesses claimed they saw Wilson stand over Brown and shoot into his back. Some of those witnesses changed their story "once the autopsy findings were released showing Michael Brown had not sustained any wounds to the back of his body," McCulloch said.

jj2424 @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:25 pm

The left wing media learned a lesson. That black guy in a hoody running down the street with a 40 inch TV under his arm is not a credible witness.

DanSC @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:46 pm

I haven't had time to look at or even look for the cases that were presented to the grand jury, but no matter how the events unfolded back in August, this was, and is, an unspeakable tragedy.

andyt @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:06 pm

How so. Happens all the time. In Vancouver the cops just shot and killed a crazy guy who wouldn't stop swinging his 2 x 4 even after they bean bagged him. Seems to me they had less reason to shoot him than the Ferguson cop had to shoot that big bully. (as seen on the video, this was a guy who thought he was cock of the walk.)

Vamp018 @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Nobody went nuts when the Cleveland PD shot a 12 year old few days ago. Nobody goes nuts in Vegas when the LVMPD takes out the Trash no warning ie MS13 :mrgreen: .

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Stands back and waits for the inevitable riots to start. [bonk]

Hopefully cooler heads prevail but, since the perps/victims father spent days handing out free turkeys to people in the neighbourhood I can't see them being all that sympathetic to this decision.

martin14 @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Stands back and waits for the inevitable riots to start. [bonk]

Hopefully cooler heads prevail but, since the perps/victims father spent days handing out free turkeys to people in the neighbourhood I can't see them being all that sympathetic to this decision.

Oh they are well underway, no surprise there.

DanSC @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Are the Blues out of playoff contention already?

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Turned on CNN and they're now looting a market that just happens to be a liquor store which shows just how much some of the losers want the truth and justice to come out.

Well, they've started burning businesses and nobody is putting them out. Apparently the community favorite, Red's BBQ is like the proverbial overtaking light. "Burning Brightly" . Of course now there's been gunfire so I guess those peaceful protestors who were protecting the liquor store were cleaning their weapons and they went off.

I love it. They're destroying their own communities and destroying local businesses but in the end it'll all be whitey's fault. Although, it's nice to see the protestors in other cities are doing it peacefully. How long that lasts remains to be seen.

I guess we'll be going right back to the sixties and the wanton destruction that followed in places like Watts or Detroit.

Vamp018 @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:33 am

Yep, no flights ATC-0 KSTL due to gunfire flying at Airline's. No Fly zone in effect.

BRAH @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:50 am

Fucking savages are burning down their own community.

Vamp018 @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:18 am

BRAH BRAH:

There all Voter's and supporter's of President Obama and that is no joke. Can we have PM Harper please??

GreenTiger @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:35 am

Vamp018 Vamp018:
BRAH BRAH:

There all Voter's and supporter's of President Obama and that is no joke. Can we have PM Harper please??

I already asked on the forum if we could switch Obama for PM Harper.

They response was: How retarded do you think we are? NFW.

BRAH @ Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:03 am

Vamp018 Vamp018:
BRAH BRAH:

Canada could rent him out, CNN talking head made an observation of how black Ferguson protesters embraced the white culture anonymous Guy Fawkes masks. Huh? 8O

1  2  3  Next