Canada Kicks Ass
Carrie Fischer defeats Danielle Smith to become the Alberta

1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:45 pm

Title: Carrie Fischer defeats Danielle Smith to become the Alberta PC candidate for Hig
Category: Provincial Politics
Posted By: Alta_redneck
Date: 2015-03-28 18:40:11
Canadian

Alta_redneck @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:45 pm

[laughat]

Thanos @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Only appropriate response. 'Tis an odd day in politics when treason doth not prosper. :lol:

FinnyTheDog @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:22 pm

BeaverFever @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Damn beat me to the Lea joke!

Alta_redneck @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Only appropriate response. 'Tis an odd day in politics when treason doth not prosper. :lol:

To bad Anderson is such a coward, I would have liked to see him shot down and crash into a ball of flames, death threats my ass. And the woman they called a back stabber, Kerry Towle, she won the nomination here.

Thanos @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:15 pm

That's because Towle left on principle but Smith only did it to jump ship to the perceived winner. For the rest of her life Smith will be haunted by 'what could have been' if she hadn't turned her cloak on the WR. Despite the damage the mass defection did and the disarray it left WR in for the short term I'm suspecting that the next election is going to be a big kick in the pants to Prentice. There's a sub-current of rage going on right now, that began with Redfraud's antics, then on to the Smith defection, and that's been stoked even more by the bad-news budget, that I think is going to pay off in spades for the WR. They won't take the government, or even cost the PC's a majority. But that majority is going to be significantly smaller than the one Redfraud won. If Brian Jean is genuine about keeping the bible thump nutters from self-sabotaging themselves in the election, and he said he won't tolerate any of that 'lake of fire' nonsense from anyone in the WR ranks, he could end up heading a much larger opposition than the one Smith had and tossed away.

Regina @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:17 pm

May the force be with you................. [cheer] [huh]

Thanos @ Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:42 pm

I am Lugash! 8)

Jabberwalker @ Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 pm

"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. You're our only hope."

"Help me Obi Wan Kenobi. You're our only hope."

Alta_redneck @ Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:52 pm

And as D. Smith walks out of her little election, the Wild Rose are gathering on a stage at their little election do, everyone one are jousting for position in the team picture while waiting for the new leader to enter the auditorium.

A Calgary member stands between 2 open mics on stage...........looks around and says..........."we need more brown people up front." 8O

Regina @ Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogi @ Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Vassy Kapelos of Global TV Ottawa was trying to get a statement from smith via twitter. This is how that went for her.

CBSiteyWUAAwcpm.png
CBSiteyWUAAwcpm.png [ 191.1 KiB | Viewed 102 times ]

Thanos @ Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
And as D. Smith walks out of her little election, the Wild Rose are gathering on a stage at their little election do, everyone one are jousting for position in the team picture while waiting for the new leader to enter the auditorium.

A Calgary member stands between 2 open mics on stage...........looks around and says..........."we need more brown people up front." 8O

Brian Jean also took less than 24 hours to fire the idiot who said that from running as a candidate in the upcoming election. Give them some credit for at least trying to contain the bozos.

BRAH @ Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:56 am

Yogi Yogi:
Vassy Kapelos of Global TV Ottawa was trying to get a statement from smith via twitter. This is how that went for her.

The attachment CBSiteyWUAAwcpm.png is no longer available

:lol:

1  2  Next