Paul Bernardo applies for day parole in Toronto

Newsbot @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:16 am

Title: Paul Bernardo applies for day parole in Toronto
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2015-07-03 09:12:12
Canadian

ShepherdsDog @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:16 am

Someone got to Dahmer....why can't someone get to Bernardo....or his ex?

2Cdo @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:26 am

ROTFL

This fuck will never see the light of day.

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:53 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
ROTFL

^^ That.

Clifford Olsen kept applying, but he died behind bars only hearing the response 'request denied!'.

Strutz @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:05 am

What a waste of time and resources that he should even be able to apply and go through the process that will obviously result in a big fat no f*cking way.

2Cdo @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:08 am

That being said though, his ex-wife should be in the same fucking boat as him. She played the beaten wife card and had a lawyer who hid incriminating evidence against her.

Come to think of it, her fucking lawyer should be there as well.

BRAH @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:24 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
ROTFL

If the NDP wins the federal election there will be a cabinet position waiting for him.

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:40 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
That being said though, his ex-wife should be in the same fucking boat as him. She played the beaten wife card and had a lawyer who hid incriminating evidence against her.

She's a mother of 3 now, and lives in the Caribbean.

PluggyRug @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 am

BRAH BRAH:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
ROTFL

If the NDP wins the federal election there will be a cabinet position waiting for him.

The only cabinet he should be in is called an Iron Maiden.

2Cdo @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:55 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

I know, but she should be serving life as well. The evidence that was hidden showed her playing a major role in the rapes and murders, including her sisters.

DrCaleb @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:17 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
2Cdo 2Cdo:

I know, but she should be serving life as well. The evidence that was hidden showed her playing a major role in the rapes and murders, including her sisters.

Oh, I remember it well. :evil: That lawyer of hers is why lawyers have a bad name. But, he only did his job and defended his client to the best of his ability. But that doesn't make it right.

Strutz @ Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:07 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:

I agree on both points. Her lawyer enabled her to get away with murder. She must have paid him very well.

Zipperfish @ Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:54 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Oh, I remember it well. :evil: That lawyer of hers is why lawyers have a bad name. But, he only did his job and defended his client to the best of his ability. But that doesn't make it right.

I know.. Nasty of me, but kind of having mixed feelings about that lawyer in Winnipeg getting blown up. Blowing people up is bad. But is a divorce lawyer a "person"?

2Cdo @ Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I know.. Nasty of me, but kind of having mixed feelings about that lawyer in Winnipeg getting blown up. Blowing people up is bad. But is a divorce lawyer a "person"?

:lol: I know I shouldn't laugh but that was funny, in a rather twisted, black humour sort of way.