Canada Kicks Ass
Teacher who pressured teen student into same-sex relationshi

Newsbot @ Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:27 am

Title: Teacher who pressured teen student into same-sex relationship free to go after pleading guilty
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-08-29 08:54:38
Canadian

N_Fiddledog @ Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:27 am

In other news concerning what's happening in the education field at Progtopia, pedophile educator Ben Levin's progressive agenda preparing children for the new world of sex as envisioned by himself and Kathleen Wynne begins next week.

The silly, uninformed proletariat still think protests might stop it. Chuckles are heard from Kathleen's bedroom.

Parents to protest Sept. 2 in ridings across Ontario to repeal radical sex-ed

$1:
TORONTO, August 28, 2015 (LifeSiteNews) -- On Wednesday, September 2nd, Ontario parents will hold protests in 107 ridings across the province demanding that their local MPP work to repeal the Liberal government's radical sex-ed curriculum which is to be implemented this upcoming school year.

N_Fiddledog @ Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:31 am

If you happen to be one of the poor sap parents living in Ontario and want to know why Ben and Kathy's new child sex training camp is a bad idea, and you have an hour to kill Doctor Grossman will explain it to you.

Public_Domain @ Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:22 pm

who needs sun tv when we've got fiddle and his hysterical bullshit.

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:41 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:

Bet you thought you'd never see this one again Commie-boy. :wink:

Get used to it. And stop trying to steal my burns. I wouldn't mind so much if you and yours ever used one of them correctly.

sandorski @ Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:59 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:

Indeed.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:04 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
you and yours

Speaking of which...oh look it's 3 word Sandra dropping by to contribute his usual snippet of snotty nothingness.

Ever figure out what a baby is, Sandy? :P

C'mon you useless, proggy, stalk n snarkers. Give me something to work with. :rock:

Dare to approach the actual subject.

sandorski @ Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:12 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
you and yours

Speaking of which...oh look it's 3 word Sandra dropping by to contribute his usual snippet of snotty nothingness.

Ever figure out what a baby is, Sandy? :P

C'mon you useless, proggy, stalk n snarkers. Give me something to work with. :rock:

Dare to approach the actual subject.

This is just the nth news article you have taken not only out of context to support one of your pet peeves, but also one that couldn't possibly be the result of your pet peeve. You will do it anyway, because trying to find the real cause doesn't really matter to you.

This kind of thing happens in the US very regularly. Some of those States have the most restrictive forms of Sex Ed there are, I suspect even you support those curricula. However, now that such a scandal occurred in Ontario, suddenly the recent changes(have they even been implemented yet?) to Ontario's Sex Ed curriculum is responsible! I don't even believe that you believe that is true, it makes no fucking sense.