Title: Multiple injuries reported after pedestrians struck by van in Toronto
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: martin14
Date: 2018-04-23 11:01:12
Canadian

martin14 @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:05 am

https://globalnews.ca/news/4161785/pede ... n-toronto/

TITLE LINK NOW REPAIRED

.....You didn't remove the extra https when you posted the story.....

martin14 @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:11 am

Ryder van.

martin14 @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am

1010 reports driver in custody.

Coulter's Law now in effect.

shockedcanadian @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:25 am

During G7 as well, Ralph Goodale is in town along with many other important people.

If it's a terror attack, many dropped the ball.

PluggyRug @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:34 am

shockedcanadian shockedcanadian:
During G7 as well, Ralph Goodale is in town along with many other important people.

If it's a terror attack, many dropped the ball.

Goodale important?

Thanos @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 am

Ralph Goodale is your idea of a VIP? [huh]

If the security was arranged by the same people who did the work for Trudeau's trip to India then this will be a total clusterfuck if this truck thing was done by a terrorist.

shockedcanadian @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:44 am

Thanos Thanos:
Ralph Goodale is your idea of a VIP? [huh]

If the security was arranged by the same people who did the work for Trudeau's trip to India then this will be a total clusterfuck if this truck thing was done by a terrorist.

Yes he is my idea of a VIP. He is the Public Safety Minister.

This isn't a security issue for one agency, this is ALL agencies, IF it was a terror attack, some guy was on CP 24 said he saw the driver and referred to him as some guy who looked "angry" and of "Middle Eastern descent". Too early to say, but it does have the Hallmark of such an attack. Another witness said, he went further down and hit more people, when he was taken down he pointed his cell phone at the police trying to elicit an attack from the police.

SO, who is supposed to protect Toronto from these attacks? Toronto Police, OPP, RCMp and CSIS. Nothing gets through terror in Toronto without all of these police agencies having to answer the bell.

We will see what happens. Knowing Canada, even if it was a terror attack, we will just refer to it as "homicide" or something, police don't want to take the heat for such an attack.

Thanos @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:49 am

Unless there's actual proof that Goodale was some kind of a target, assuming that this even turns out to be a terror incident, then you're just being silly as usual by tossing his name out as some kind of red herring. Wait for the facts before you have another one of your trademark less-than-lucid moments please.

shockedcanadian @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:51 am

Thanos Thanos:
Unless there's actual proof that Goodale was some kind of a target, assuming that this even turns out to be a terror incident, then you're just being silly as usual by tossing his name out as some kind of red herring. Wait for the facts before you have another one of your trademark less-than-lucid moments please.

I didn't say he was the target, I'm suggesting there would have been massive amounts of security in Toronto with G7 going on and many important people of various governments. Including the boss of bosses of National Security.

You should read what I state and not go into knee jerk mode.

martin14 @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:51 am

2 dead.

Thanos @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:54 am

Thanos Thanos:

I didn't say he was the target, I'm suggesting there would have been massive amounts of security in Toronto with G7 going on and many important people of various governments. Including the boss of bosses of National Security.

It's difficult to take you too seriously after I've been repeatedly blinded by the horrid and annoying glare of the lights bouncing off your tin-foil hat.

shockedcanadian @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:55 am

Thanos Thanos:
Thanos Thanos:

It's difficult to take you too seriously after I've been repeatedly blinded by the horrid and annoying glare of the lights bouncing off your tin-foil hat.

Ditto pal. I'm the guy fighting the good fight against the Good Little Germans in Canada.

martin14 @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:57 am

Perp pulled a gun on cop. Then dropped it.

https://twitter.com/NEWSTALK1010

shockedcanadian @ Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:58 am

martin14 martin14:
Perp pulled a gun on cop. Then dropped it.

https://twitter.com/NEWSTALK1010

Witness said it was a cellphone. If it were a gun, he would be dead I am assuming.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 10  Next