Canada Kicks Ass
California university's plans to slash its number of white s

1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Title: California university's plans to slash its number of white students in a diversity drive
Category: lifestyle
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-07-12 00:55:40

Freakinoldguy @ Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Just a crazy thought but, how about basing your enrollment on peoples SAT's, letters of recommendation, high school transcripts and a persons essay or statement of purpose rather than on the colour of their skin? Especially since we've all see how well affirmative action worked in raising the standards of the institutions they were applied to.

I wonder if they intend to jack up the paying students tuition fees to cover all the SJW scholarships they're gonna give out because, if they aren't I don't think they'll be in business long.

llama66 @ Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Just a crazy thought but, how about basing your enrollment on peoples SAT's, letters of recommendation, high school transcripts and a persons essay or statement of purpose rather than on the colour of their skin.

I wonder if they intend to jack up the paying students tuition fees to cover all the SJW scholarships they're gonna give out because if they aren't I don't think they'll be in business long.

What the hell are you talking about? How dare you try to use rational thought in this day and age. For shame. Rational thinkers make me sick.

CharlesAnthony @ Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:16 pm

TRANSLATION: California white folk are not wasting their time in bullshit university, Colleges scrape the bottom of the barrel to fill their seats

llama66 @ Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Still bitter you didn't accepted at DeVry, eh? It's ok, maybe if you apply to CDI they'll take you...

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 pm

Just a crazy thought but, how about basing your enrollment on peoples SAT's, letters of recommendation, high school transcripts and a persons essay or statement of purpose rather than on the colour of their skin? Especially since we've all see how well affirmative action worked in raising the standards of the institutions they were applied to.

I wonder if they intend to jack up the paying students tuition fees to cover all the SJW scholarships they're gonna give out because, if they aren't I don't think they'll be in business long.

It's been like that in Canada for a while now. Universities typically take on more foreign students these days because they pay quite a bit more to attend our schools than Canadian students. This is creating a shortage of space in our universities for Canadian students unless they want a fairly worthless Liberal Arts degree.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:45 am

BRAH @ Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 am

White Liberal Guilt. :roll:

Mowich @ Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 am

Well put, Freakin' R=UP R=UP

Mowich @ Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:06 am

llama66 llama66:
Just a crazy thought but, how about basing your enrollment on peoples SAT's, letters of recommendation, high school transcripts and a persons essay or statement of purpose rather than on the colour of their skin.

I wonder if they intend to jack up the paying students tuition fees to cover all the SJW scholarships they're gonna give out because if they aren't I don't think they'll be in business long.

What the hell are you talking about? How dare you try to use rational thought in this day and age. For shame. Rational thinkers make me sick.

R=UP

llama66 @ Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Its saddens me to see society ending up in this direction. Equality is supposed to be about everyone having the same opportunity, not this selective equality where you have "equality" that's based on skin colour. Race/Economic Status should be not considered, as Freakinoldguy alluded to go with academic metrics. SAT's, Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation. If a person who may not be able to afford to attend the school, there should be a grant or bursaries or a low rate loan they can qualify for. It shouldn't matter if you are White, Black, Brown, Orange or Pink EVERYONE should have the same access to education. If some rich white kid with a SAT of 1250 gets beat out by a poor black kid with a SAT with a score of 1550, then that's how the system is supposed to work. But to deny a white kid with a 1550 SAT to allow a more 'diverse' person with potentially a lower SAT is wrong and is the definition of racist.

redhatmamma @ Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:08 am

According to this, it's not true
http://mustangnews.net/fox-news-incorre ... dmissions/

llama66 @ Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:28 am

What the hell is mustang news?

raydan @ Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:41 am

llama66 llama66:
What the hell is mustang news?

Horse shit. 8O

Freakinoldguy @ Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:00 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

It's been like that in Canada for a while now. Universities typically take on more foreign students these days because they pay quite a bit more to attend our schools than Canadian students. This is creating a shortage of space in our universities for Canadian students unless they want a fairly worthless Liberal Arts degree.

Yes but at least the foreign students are paying their own way albeit at an exorbitant price both financially and to the detriment of our students. What they're talking about here is "scholarships" which would cut drastically the cost for the education to little or none meaning they'd have to find their income from somewhere else. And that somewhere will likely be from the non "SJW scholarship" students who are stupid enough to enroll in this bastion of political correctness.

1  2  Next