Canada Kicks Ass
As Venezuela disintegrates, a new breed of pirates threatens

Newsbot @ Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:47 am

Title: As Venezuela disintegrates, a new breed of pirates threatens the Caribbean
Category: World
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-08-14 09:21:30

llama66 @ Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:47 am

I guess I'm moving to the Caribbean to finally live my dream as a pirate. Arrr me mateys, I be Scraggly Beard.

BartSimpson @ Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:55 am

llama66 llama66:
I guess I'm moving to the Caribbean to finally live my dream as a pirate. Arrr me mateys, I be Scraggly Beard.

Cool, you'd be an actual Pirate of the Caribbean!

llama66 @ Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
llama66 llama66:

Cool, you'd be an actual Pirate of the Caribbean!

Exactly. well at least until some SEAL team drops me for commandeering the Yacht belonging to the Swedish National Woman's Beach Volleyball team.

DrCaleb @ Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:12 am

I'm going to stick with what I know. And a good prairie boy has no idea about 'ships' or 'seas'.

raydan @ Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 am

llama66 llama66:
Exactly. well at least until some SEAL team drops me for commandeering the Yacht belonging to the Swedish National Woman's Beach Volleyball team.

Couldn't find pictures of the Swedish National Woman's Beach Volleyball team... for some reason. But when I saw this one, I laughed out loud because of the Gillette commercials, "The best a man can get". :lol:

PluggyRug @ Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:51 am

Pirates are incapable of breeding, that's why they have parrots.