Canada Kicks Ass
Watch: Mama bear lunges at man coaxing cubs in Tennessee par

Newsbot @ Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 pm

Title: Watch: Mama bear lunges at man coaxing cubs in Tennessee park
Category: World
Posted By: Strutz
Date: 2019-07-15 21:44:31

Strutz @ Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 pm

That was some good footage that person got of what happened. That guy is freaking lucky that mama didn't attack him big time. What an idiot.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:30 pm

Please, please, come up north where we keep the grizzlies, and try that, Guy.

housewife @ Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:40 pm

How can people be so stupid? Bears are wild animals and dangerous. It really is a wonder he didn’t get mauled

DrCaleb @ Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:17 am

housewife housewife:
How can people be so stupid?

I blame Disney. They've convinced people that animals are our friends, when really they are terrified of us and will lash out in the blink of an eye.

fifeboy @ Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:13 am

You guys have missed the point. It's Tennessee, home of Davey Crockett, born on a mountain top on Tennessee, killed a Barr when he was only three...

raydan @ Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:45 am

I've been to Cades Cove, saw some bears, did not get close and the bears did not lunge at me. Isn't one of the rules you learn when you're young is to NOT get between a mother bear and her cubs? :?

BartSimpson @ Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Damn...missed a Darwin Award by 'that much'!!! :cry:

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:37 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Damn...missed a Darwin Award by 'that much'!!! :cry:

Yeah, I felt like a Chicago football fan. Go Bears.

BRAH @ Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:34 pm

housewife housewife:
How can people be so stupid? Bears are wild animals and dangerous. It really is a wonder he didn’t get mauled

Stupid as taking pictures of Cubs with IPads and Smartphones within 5 feet.

raydan @ Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:20 pm

I have a picture of a bear cub that I took... I was further away than 5 feet though.

housewife @ Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 pm

BRAH BRAH:
housewife housewife:

Stupid as taking pictures of Cubs with IPads and Smartphones within 5 feet.

Pictures and selfies are killing more and more stupid people everyday. It’s like a new disease spreading through the world. Natural disaster don’t run for your life take pictures. Wild dangerous animals no problem take pictures. :roll: I’m beginning to think that that stupid movie idocracy was right