Canada Kicks Ass
Jihadi Jack: ISIS terrorist stripped of UK passport as Justi

1  2  3  4  5  Next

Newsbot @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Title: Jihadi Jack: ISIS terrorist stripped of UK passport as Justin Trudeau goes 'berserk'
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-08-18 12:54:35
Canadian

Martin15 @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Can't say I am surprised.
Pretty much what we deserve.

BeaverFever @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Martin15 Martin15:
Can't say I am surprised.
Pretty much what we deserve.

How so?

Martin15 @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:04 pm

https://globalnews.ca/news/5781362/fath ... gle.com%2F

Father of ‘Jihadi Jack’ vows to keep lobbying Canada to help after U.K. removes citizenship

So the convicted criminal father will be spending your tax dollars on a crying campaign
to bring his terrorist son to Canada.

BeaverFever @ Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:25 pm

Martin15 Martin15:
https://globalnews.ca/news/5781362/father-jihadi-jack-canada-uk-citizenship/?utm_expid=.kz0UD5JkQOCo6yMqxGqECg.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Father of ‘Jihadi Jack’ vows to keep lobbying Canada to help after U.K. removes citizenship

So the convicted criminal father will be spending your tax dollars on a crying campaign
to bring his terrorist son to Canada.

How do you claim he’s spending our tax dollars?

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:01 am

The father who's in Great Britain might not be spending our tax dollars but his son certainly is or will be. Especially when he get's paid out like Omar Kahdr did because we violated his Charter rights by leaving him to rot in a Kurdish prison rather than repatriating him immediately. And guess what, the clock for his repatriation to Canada started ticking today.

Remember Trudeau's position on returning Canadian terrorists from abroad:

$1:
“We know that actually someone who has engaged and turned out from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations, and young people within the community,”

Unfortunately for us our gov't is either so dense they couldn't see the writing on the wall despite the Brits telling them over and over again that they were going to revoke his citizenship. Or, they're purposely deceitful and let this happen without so much as a peep so they could bring him home. But, given they didn't bother to revoke his citizenship first they can now claim that we can't legally revoke this assholes citizenship because the UN has said that no country can make a someone stateless by revoking his citizenship which is what would happen now if we tried to revoke this piece of garbage's Canadian status.

Well played Great Britain. [B-o]

So, by virtue of his dual citizenship Jihadi Jack is now a full blown Canadian Citizen with all the rights and obligations you and I have. And, if you think this bastards family, lawyers and advocates won't seize on that fact while demanding his repatriation to a homeland he's never set foot in, I've got a bridge in New York you might be interested in taking a look at.

Martin15 @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:36 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
The father who's in Great Britain might not be spending our tax dollars

Oh I am sure Daddy is already thinking about coming home, criminal conviction be damned,
to get that campaign of crying for the TV, letters for Justine, and photo ops for
all the SJW crybabies, can't wait.
The only interesting thing, it's maybe not great optics for an election campaign .
I don't know if Scheer has the balls to make something out of it though.

$1:
Well played Great Britain. [B-o]

Yeah I'd say they played us for fucking morons pretty good.
Musta been a note left beside the receipt for the subs. :lol:

$1:
So, by virtue of his dual citizenship Jihadi Jack is now a full blown Canadian Citizen with all the rights and obligations you and I have. And, if you think this bastards family, lawyers and advocates won't seize on that fact while demanding his repatriation to a homeland he's never set foot in, I've got a bridge in New York you might be interested in taking a look at.

Another $10million coming up, just in time for Christmas.

llama66 @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:16 am

Fuck that he has no true ties to Canada. Let him rot in Syria.

DrCaleb @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:30 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Especially when he get's paid out like Omar Kahdr did because we violated his Charter rights by leaving him to rot in a Kurdish prison rather than repatriating him immediately.

The Government of Canada was actively engaged and fully aware of Kahdr's torture, but it has no obligation to repatriate someone who has never stepped foot in Canada.

There is a difference.

llama66 @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:51 am

I also think this case is different that the Tale of Kahdr. We, allegedly, knew of, and participated in his "torture" in Gitmo. Ole Jack was not captured and tortured (probably) with Canadian intel or participation.

I reiterate my statement: Let him rot.

DrCaleb @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:56 am

Yup. Whether he did anything worthy of time in a Syrian jail, it's his choice to go to Syria.

Choices have consequences.

llama66 @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:16 am

I'm sure he wasn't in Syria to go Birding. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:16 am

What torture of Khadr?

He claimed torture. The military investigated and found no evidence of it.

Depends who you believe.

llama66 @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:17 am

hence why I said "Alleged"

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:18 am

Doc didn't.

As to Jihadi Jack, the conservatives seem anxious to make this an election issue.

$1:
OTTAWA — The Conservatives on Sunday renewed their condemnation of the Liberal government’s position on citizenship rights for terrorists, following news that U.K. officials had stripped former ISIL member Jack Letts — known as “Jihadi Jack” — of his British citizenship.

Conservative public safety critic Pierre Paul-Hus did not commit to overturning a policy introduced by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in 2015 that would prevent Canada from making a similar move, but said the Liberal government must fight to keep Letts out of the country.
“The idea that anyone who signed up to fight with ISIS can be reformed is naïve and dangerous to the safety of Canadians,” Paul-Hus said in a statement on Sunday. “Justin Trudeau must assure Canadians today that he isn’t trying to bring Jihadi Jack back to Canada.”

https://beta.canada.com/news/naive-and- ... 9fd0f/amp/

1  2  3  4  5  Next