Canada Kicks Ass
Chick-fil-A opens 1st Toronto location to adoring customers,

Newsbot @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Title: Chick-fil-A opens 1st Toronto location to adoring customers, angry protesters
Category: Business
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-09-06 20:06:13
Canadian

Martin15 @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:23 pm

triggered bitches everywhere. :lol:

N_Fiddledog @ Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:45 pm

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:17 am

Might have to check it out the next time I'm down there.

-J.

raydan @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:56 am

No interest for me, the chicken dishes I make are probably better than anything I'll find in a restaurant or take-out.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:36 am

raydan raydan:
No interest for me, the chicken dishes I make are probably better than anything I'll find in a restaurant or take-out.

For sure! I don't really eat fast food anymore, and haven't in years (save the rare trip to Subway). I make a homemade grilled chicken sandwich that blows the doors off anything you can get in a fast food store, and I know what's in mine [drool]

-J.

BeaverFever @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:38 am

If you like bland garbage fast food and homophobia this is your place. The guy who owns the chain is militantly anti-gay, which means it’s just a matter of time before he’s outed as a flaming pillow-biter. Maybe at that point the gays will class up the place.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:19 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Wah wah wah wah wah! [cry]

No one said you had to eat there :idea:

-J.

BeaverFever @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:53 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Wah wah wah wah wah! [cry]

No one said you had to eat there :idea:

-J.

Keep saving up, some day you might be able to afford to eat there.

Strutz @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:07 am

I found it hilarious that people actually waited in line overnight to eat fast food. :lol:

This protest is a bit much. The owner of the company has a right to whatever opinion they have on any given issue and it's not as though the company is breaking any laws or refusing entry to anyone who doesn't fit their ideal image. If the company owner's religious beliefs are that concerning to anyone then they have the obvious choice of not supporting the business by not eating there.

With that being said, how many people are aware of the religious/political/etc views of business owners for everywhere else they eat/shop/obtain services? It's only because this guy is outspoken that people are aware.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:38 am

Strutz Strutz:
I found it hilarious that people actually waited in line overnight to eat fast food. :lol:

Probably the same people that camp for a week outside the Apple store to get the latest garbage because they have nothing better to do with their lives.

Strutz Strutz:
This protest is a bit much. The owner of the company has a right to whatever opinion they have on any given issue and it's not as though the company is breaking any laws or refusing entry to anyone who doesn't fit their ideal image. If the company owner's religious beliefs are that concerning to anyone then they have the obvious choice of not supporting the business by not eating there.

With that being said, how many people are aware of the religious/political/etc views of business owners for everywhere else they eat/shop/obtain services? It's only because this guy is outspoken that people are aware.

The thing is, this 'protest' and others like it are actually counterproductive. Instead of simply choosing not to eat there and avoiding the place, these idiot protesters actually attract more people who WANT to go there. Some because they didn't know about it, some because they want to eat the food, and some because they will make a point to go there just because there's a protest. Business therefore increases exponentially because of the protest that was supposed to keep people away.

Unfortunately, the hacks that do the protesting still haven't figured this out, nor will they ever.

-J.

GreenTiger @ Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:03 pm

Strutz Strutz:

I entirely agree. I don’t like the political views of Ben n Jerries ice cream, I simply don’t go there. Protesting this kind of thing for me at least is a waste of time.

bootlegga @ Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:48 am

raydan raydan:

Their breakfast chicken biscuit sandwiches are pretty awesome, but their lunch/dinner menu is meh at best.