Canada Kicks Ass
U.S. bomb-sniffing dogs sent to Jordan now dying from poor t

Newsbot @ Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Title: U.S. bomb-sniffing dogs sent to Jordan now dying from poor treatment | CTV News
Category: World
Posted By: Robair
Date: 2019-09-16 14:47:45

Robair @ Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:06 pm

This story pisses me off.
Speaks volumes to the different values held by different cultures.

Thanos @ Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:13 pm

Pisses me off more that the goddamn stupid Americans would do something like this when they already bloody well know how horribly dogs are treated in Muslim countries.

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:09 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Pisses me off more that the goddamn stupid Americans would do something like this when they already bloody well know how horribly dogs are treated in Muslim countries.

I'm sure the powers that be were assured by the apologists that this anti dog phobia didn't extend to "all Muslims" so, what could possibly go wrong?

But as it turned out, it does apply to almost all Muslims especially the ones who are devout and have to wash themselves and their clothes if a dog's snout or mouth touches them.

The asshole who signed off on this idiocy should be made to go to Jordan after he gets out of the hospital from his beating and repatriate each and every one of those long suffering creatures because to do otherwise shows just how uncaring and cruel our officials can be when it comes to sentient creatures who aren't human.

Martin15 @ Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:32 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
The asshole who signed off on this idiocy should be made to go to Jordan after he gets out of the hospital from his beating and repatriate each and every one of those long suffering creatures because to do otherwise shows just how uncaring and cruel our officials can be when it comes to sentient creatures who aren't human.

2008 - 2016

US State Dept.

Think about that for a second. :lol:

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Martin15 Martin15:

2008 - 2016

US State Dept.

Yup, that goes alongway in explaining this debacle.

GreenTiger @ Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:21 am

Martin15 Martin15:

2008 - 2016

US State Dept.

Yup, that goes alongway in explaining this debacle.

Yes indeed, that same asshole though did have a pet dog himself. He should have known better.

He would be in the hospital and rehab though for years after the beating he should sustain especially if I was fortunate enough to participate in the beating.