Newsbot @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Title: Dozens of People's Party riding associations deregistered
Category: Political
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2020-02-24 07:52:52
Canadian

BeaverFever @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Shocker.

So much for Canada�s experiment with �populist� parties Back to the sewers with ya!

stratos @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:06 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Shocker.

So much for Canada�s experiment with �populist� parties Back to the sewers with ya!

Just scanned the article but it looked like they didn't file the paper work to keep being listed. Gov. red tape and all that.

DrCaleb @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:12 pm

stratos stratos:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Shocker.

Just scanned the article but it looked like they didn't file the paper work to keep being listed. Gov. red tape and all that.

If Dear Leader doesn't believe in the party enough to file a few forms . . . perhaps it should die the death we all knew it would.

CharlesAnthony @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Next up, regular appearances on CBC tell-a-vision and radio.

BartSimpson @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:47 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
If Dear Leader doesn't believe in the party enough to file a few forms . . . perhaps it should die the death we all knew it would.

I belong to a particular group that has no organizational documentation and despite the lack of forms the group itself is very real and very active.

herbie @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Did their part. Stole just enough votes from Andrew Sneer in the election.

BeaverFever @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:03 pm

stratos stratos:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Shocker.

Yeah, financial statements. So they mismanaged or misused their funds or they’ve just given up on the cause and there’s no point in doing paperwork for a cause they’ve abandoned.

fifeboy @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:03 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

I belong to a particular group that has no organizational documentation and despite the lack of forms the group itself is very real and very active.

But does the International Brotherhood of Window Sill Garlic Growers NEED to file papers?

BeaverFever @ Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:01 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

And yet due to lack of said paperwork your group can’t accept tax deductible donations,now can it?

I was going to make a KKK joke but figured I’d just get dinged with another warning so decided against it . :D

DrCaleb @ Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:40 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
I was going to make a KKK joke but figured I’d just get dinged with another warning so decided against it . :D

OMG! After all these years, the warnings have finally had an effect! ;)

stratos @ Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:00 am

$1:
I was going to make a KKK joke but figured I’d just get dinged with another warning so decided against it .

Sad thing is the KKK in the late 1800's early 1900's were sort of a political party. At that time huge backing , funding and support of the Demarcates. With people proudly claiming membership. Tons of paperwork with everyone's names on it.

Then the truth slowly came out or better yet the media shinned the light on the truth. Still wasn't till the 60's before the Gov. started to really clamp down on them.