Canada Kicks Ass
Canadian man who killed four with truck targeted Muslims, po

1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:22 am

Title: Canadian man who killed four with truck targeted Muslims, police say | Canada | The Guardian
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: llama66
Date: 2021-06-07 13:18:32
Canadian

DrCaleb @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:22 am

xerxes @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:28 pm

Twenty years old and so full of hate to do such a thing…

DrCaleb @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:08 pm

Don't be silly, promoting racism plays no part in radicalizing youth.

/s

Thanos @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:34 pm

Wonder if the last decade worth of identity politics being stoked to a white-hot rage by both sides of the political extremes had anything to do with twisting this kid's mind into a mass of squirming worms. :|

Scape @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:38 pm

Frankly, I am amazed this does not happen far more frequently.

DrCaleb @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:59 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Wonder if the last decade worth of identity politics being stoked to a white-hot rage by both sides of the political extremes had anything to do with twisting this kid's mind into a mass of squirming worms. :|

Decade? 7,210 days. Try flying somewhere if your name is 'Mohammed', even if you are only 5 years old.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:11 pm

Thanos Thanos:

Bingo.

-J.

Thanos @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:12 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Thanos Thanos:

Decade? 7,210 days. Try flying somewhere if your name is 'Mohammed', even if you are only 5 years old.

Keep in mind that things like the watch list were a reaction to one of the worst atrocities committed on North American soil. And that Islam-inspired violence still happens in North America today, up to an including attacks on Jews. None of this happened in a vacuum. Pulse night-club, San Bernardino, and the Boston marathon weren't committed by some redneck good ol' boys being all Trumpy, as detestable as that kind of people are themselves.

I highly doubt this murderer in Ontario would even know what you're talking about anyway.

Scape @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:49 pm

CDN_PATRIOT @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:06 pm

All of a sudden, Singh gives a shit about something? Give me a break :roll:

-J.

Scape @ Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:14 pm

Love that comments are switched off and there are nearly more dislikes than likes.

I wonder how many of those dislikes vote tory.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:08 am

Thanos Thanos:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Thanos Thanos:

Keep in mind that things like the watch list were a reaction to one of the worst atrocities committed on North American soil. And that Islam-inspired violence still happens in North America today, up to an including attacks on Jews. None of this happened in a vacuum. Pulse night-club, San Bernardino, and the Boston marathon weren't committed by some redneck good ol' boys being all Trumpy, as detestable as that kind of people are themselves.

I highly doubt this murderer in Ontario would even know what you're talking about anyway.

You are quite right. That incident 7,211 days ago also didn't occur in a vacuum either. A bunch of Saudis didn't wake up one day and say "you know what might be fun?". They had reasons too.

But what didn't happen before that day was the retaliatory murder we saw in places like the Quebec Mosque. It's up to us to change that.

And since this murderer was 20, I too highly doubt he understands what that day was all about.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:10 am

Scape Scape:
I wonder how many of those dislikes vote tory.

Considering the entire CPC caucus voted against condemning Islamophobia after the Quebec Mosque shooting, I think it's a safe bet to say 'all'.

Scape @ Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:36 pm

Canada has an Islamophobia problem — and conservatives are at the root of it

$1:
While racism towards non-whites is rightly universally condemned, anti-white racism is rapidly becoming fashionable and even taught in our schools and universities.
- Maxime Bernier

A white guy mows down a family and 215 indigenous are dug up at a residential school and this asshole is pissing and moaning about white privilege. FUCK OFF! :evil:

It's not about you Max you selfish asshole it's about US ALL OF US. Stop being so goddam selfish or are we not the right color to qualify?

1  2  Next