Canada Kicks Ass
Keighley abuse: Twelve men jailed for sexually exploiting gi

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Hmmmm @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:02 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
It's official then. You're an idiot.
As in "If you can't beat them ......" But in my case it's a deliberately adopted false pose; whereas in yours ....

BartSimpson @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Hmmmm Hmmmm:
I see it all now FD; You have a lecherous crush on Andy. Try to get over it.

You complaineth too much.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Hmmmm Hmmmm:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
As in "If you can't beat them ......" But in my case it's a deliberately adopted false pose; whereas in yours ....

But I did beat you, Sweetpea. You went to insult. I topped you. Mine's better than yours. (More accurate too.) I win.

If you want to be a childish Regressive, I mean. We can play Alinsky rules if you like.

See the video above.

2Cdo @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:40 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

He definetely reminds me of Eureka, another pompous know nothing who thought he was brilliant. :lol:

BartSimpson @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:01 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

He definetely reminds me of Eureka, another pompous know nothing who thought he was brilliant. :lol:

It might be Eureka. For sure it isn't IceOwl because this guy is far too intelligent to be IceOwl.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:20 pm

IceOwl....what happens when you contract syphilis and rabies simultaneously. Eureka was all dementia and truth deficit disorder.

BartSimpson @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:49 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
IceOwl....what happens when you contract syphilis and rabies simultaneously. Eureka was all dementia and truth deficit disorder.

ROTFL

Hmmmm @ Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:53 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
But I did beat you, Sweetpea.
Sweetpea? Oh no, now you're falling in love with ME! Andy will be relieved; but prematurely. No dice honey, as far as I'm concerned you can fuck off. And I can see that the chances of out-insulting you, and of prompting you to engage in thoughtful conversation, were about equal. Too bad but life is full of such puzzles. I see as well that when I express a desire for intelligent discourse, comparing that with the kind of ....... that passes for commentary here, must really make it seem as if I "Think I'm brilliant." Of course I don't and I'm not but I'm surprised and encouraged that you can recognise a difference in approach.

2Cdo 2Cdo:
He definitely reminds me of Eureka, another pompous know nothing who thought he was brilliant. :lol:
Oh you're talking about the guy who said "This forum is proof that lower primates than baboons, chattering monkeys, can recognise and even use a few words. Not well, and rationally and not productively. Often not coherent. But use them they do."

Haven't read much of his stuff but I think he is/was a lot smarter than me both verbally and intellectually. Unlike the folks he's referring to, I don't despise him for that.

$1:
It might be Eureka. For sure it isn't IceOwl because this guy is far too intelligent to be IceOwl.
Aw, shucks :oops:

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6