Canada Kicks Ass
What movie you want to see this summer...?

1  2  3  Next

-Mario- @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:01 am

I like to Play on HSX. Its like the stock market, but with movies and actors. I am just trying to get a feel what is this summer's big box office.

If by any chance one of you decided to give it a try... I'm under MarioAVS... just for a few extra credit to my account.

Thx

Canadaka @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:29 am

in order

Star Wars
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
War of the Worlds

Dan74 @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:35 am

Star wars
Batman
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.
No real order but these are movies I will not miss.I am hoping that Star wars and Batman will beable to redeem themselfs.
I am quite happy they have got rid of people that were part of the mess that were the last couple Batman movies.Tim Burton did a good job of filming but the stories were too campy.

BeaverHatsAreWarm @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:41 am

I gotta get out more or something....Star wars is the only one I've heard of on that list :?

New batman?? sounds cool. Hopefully this one isnt targeting the young young audience like the last 2 :x

Ripcat @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:44 am

Star Wars will be the only movie I will go to the theater to see. The rest, I can wait for them to come out on DVD and watch in the comfort and convenience of my own home(I got the best seat in the house!).

Once I have seen Revenge of the Sith at the theater, I will have seen all Star Wars movies at a movie theater.

I saw the original Star Wars movie back when it was first released at the Park Cinema in London Ontario! Damn I'm old!

<whistles Star Wars theme>

Uboat @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:59 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
I saw the original Star Wars movie back when it was first released at the Park Cinema in London Ontario! Damn I'm old!

I'm with you Ripcat. I saw the original Star Wars at a drive in theater when it first came out. I hope this last one is good. I'm hoping for 2 hours of lightsabre battles. :D

D_T_M @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:50 pm

Like most others, I'm highly anticipating the Star Wars movie. Though I've heard good things about War of the Worlds. :roll:

Snow @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:08 pm

Star Wars "Please don't let it suck like ep. 1 and 2"

Canadaka @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:20 am

i have my hopes high, the trailer looked pretty darn kick ass

xerxes @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:27 am

For me

Kingdom of Heaven
War of the Worlds
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Star Wars (it'll probably suck, but it looks much darker than 1&2 so I'll go)

Snow @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:16 pm

Canadaka Canadaka:
i have my hopes high, the trailer looked pretty darn kick ass

Yeah me too, but I just hope they don't get crushed.

Canadaka @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:47 pm

oh yah that Kingdom of Heaven movie looks good too. I love large epic historical movies.

-Mario- @ Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:15 am

I hear a rumour that Mr. Lucas was looking into making episodes 7 to 9... Anybody else???

1  2  3  Next