Canada Kicks Ass
Broncos present assistant with more fricking SPAM

nthonyma @ Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Gunnair @ Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm tastic stupidity!

2Cdo @ Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Yep. Eight words in was the giveaway and it all went downhill from there.

PluggyRug @ Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Yep. Eight words in was the giveaway and it all went downhill from there.

It took you eight???????? :D

Freakinoldguy @ Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm

nthonyma nthonyma:
Several of Ben Garland's Denver Broncos teammates aggregate about him afterwards convenance Tuesday and gave him two argent sabers to alter those he accustomed aloft admission from the Air Force Academy, forth with a Falcons football helmet.
The originals were absent in the bonfire that destroyed his grandparents' home in Colorado Springs this summer.
He was presented with the agleam swords by William ''T'' Thompson of the Association of Graduates at the U.S. Air Force Academy. Then, linebacker Joe Mays gave him a new academy helmet, white with a dejected lightning bolt.
''Thank you guys, it agency the apple to me and my family,'' Garland said. ''That's one of the bigger things my grandma and my grandpa were sad about losing.''
Mays said the Broncos capital to do something for Garland afterwards what he had gone through.
''We're animated that we could do something to put a smile on his and his grandparents' faces,'' Mays said. ''He's a abundant guy, an alarming guy, a abundant player. You wish to do appropriate things like that for a getting such as Ben. The personality that he has, he consistently comes to plan acquisitive and accommodating to get better. He's an alarming animal getting as a accomplished and I'm just animated we were able to get him something.''
Garland, a arresting accouterment who is a able applicant for the Broncos' convenance band but faces continued allowance of authoritative the 53-man roster, said the action took him by surprise.
Academy graduates can acquirement up to two of the $400 sabers, and Garland had accustomed both to his grandparents, Hal and Sharen Garland, ''because they're the ones that got me through the academy.''
''It meant a lot if I gave them to them, and it aching a lot if we absent them,'' Garland said.
Garland was appear from his Air Force charge beforehand this year and abutting the Colorado National Guard and the Broncos. He was befitting his accouterments at his grandparents' abode in the Mountain Shadows subdivision in Colorado Springs until he could acquisition a abode in Denver.
The home was one of hundreds destroyed in this summer's angry bonfire season.
''That night they had about 30 account to abandon all their stuff, couldn't get much, '' Garland said. ''I beggarly they had a big abode and absent everything.''
Now they will accept the sabers.
''You can alone accept two,'' Garland said. ''A lot of guys accumulate one and again they accord the added to anyone abroad who got them through the Academy, anyone who helped them, whether it was a mentor, a acquaintance or a coach. To me, my grandparents, I couldn't do it after them.''

WTF 8O

Another English Major.............................not, or, a dyslexic, epileptic with Tourettes Syndrome.

Come back again when you understand the nuaces of the English Language. :roll:

Hyack @ Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:12 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:

Come back again when you understand the nuaces of the English Language.

He ain't never coming back.....frackin' spamtard.... :roll: