Canada Kicks Ass
King Ralph's old seat goes to the Grits!

hurley_108 @ Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:35 pm

At writing, the Liberal candidate has a 45% to 38% lead over the PC candidate, with 72 of 77 polls reporting. McLellan's old Drumheller-Stettler seat, though, has gone solidly PC again.

grainfedprairieboy @ Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:04 pm

It's official now, he won the seat.

Bet this wakes up a few people in the Stelmach government and the best way to deflect scrutiny is to declare some kinda war with Ottawa.

Watch and shoot. PDT_Armataz_01_35

icekarma2752 @ Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:43 pm

8O

grainfedprairieboy @ Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:46 pm

icekarma2752 icekarma2752:
8O

No biggie. The Conservatives members in the riding there were actually canvassing to send a Liberal in to send a message to Stelmach that the current government is being too liberal fiscally. It is a clear protest vote. Calgary is feeling somewhat detached from the government lately.

Alta_redneck @ Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:01 pm

I told a friend in Toronto this would happen today, she then ask me if I was going to tell her Santa was real. Just a small protest vote with a 35% voter turn out. Not everyone in Calgary believes Bronco's BS. I liked Ted Morton comments yesterday when he said the best part of Calgary is the surrounding area's and comunities. Don't forget there's still the Rural vote when we actually have an important vote. :lol:

grainfedprairieboy @ Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:41 pm

I think the folks out east are probably a lot more surprised then we are.

grainfedprairieboy @ Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:44 pm

lily lily:
Doubtful.

More than likely, the folks out east had no idea Alberta was having an election. ;)

I think most folks in Alberta didn't even know.