Canada Kicks Ass
Prince's Island Park

llama66 @ Thu May 07, 2009 12:15 pm

A photo tour of mine and a friends day at Prince's Island in Calgary yesterday. hope you like the shots!

RUEZ @ Thu May 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Nice pictures. Calgary is a beautiful city.

dino_bobba_renno @ Thu May 07, 2009 12:34 pm

You've got some great shots there, nice work.

Wada @ Thu May 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Very nice! I just love the last one. [B-o]

Choban @ Thu May 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Nice work, our fair city has some beautiful parks.
You should check out Fish Creek Park, lots of woods, my Family and I have seen Beavers, Owls, Weasles, tons of deer and plenty of other wildlife down there, plus the landscapes are awsome.

stemmer @ Fri May 08, 2009 7:53 am

Outstanding photos....!!!!!

ziggy @ Fri May 08, 2009 8:07 am

Choban Choban:
You should check out Fish Creek Park, lots of woods, my Family and I have seen Beavers, Owls, Weasles, tons of deer and plenty of other wildlife down there, plus the landscapes are awsome.

Nice pics,never been there but I have been to Fish creek,did a lot of slope work there after the flood.

Curious about your sig because a little old italian lady in my burg invented the gravey that KFC uses to this day.

mtbr @ Fri May 08, 2009 8:10 am

Choban Choban:

Don't forget the half dozen bears and a couple of large cats that wander through there every summer. :D

ziggy @ Fri May 08, 2009 8:12 am

mtbr mtbr:
Choban Choban:

Don't forget the half dozen bears and a couple of large cats that wander through there every summer. :D

Or the 30 or so gals that jog through there every day. 8) Man,that was a hard place to work,too many distractions.

mtbr @ Fri May 08, 2009 8:20 am

ziggy ziggy:
mtbr mtbr:
Choban Choban:

Or the 30 or so gals that jog through there every day. 8) Man,that was a hard place to work,too many distractions.

Cougars ..that's what I meant :lol:

When you were in there traffic would have been minimal since all the pedestrian bridges were wiped out. Since they put a strip a pavement through there from one end to the other there would be a lot more distractions. 8O

Choban @ Fri May 08, 2009 8:36 am

ziggy ziggy:
Choban Choban:

Nice pics,never been there but I have been to Fish creek,did a lot of slope work there after the flood.

Curious about your sig because a little old italian lady in my burg invented the gravey that KFC uses to this day.

Found it online on a site about famous people, apparently the Colonel wasn't happy that the chain went with a gravy that wasn't his original.

ziggy @ Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 am

Choban Choban:
ziggy ziggy:
Choban Choban:

Found it online on a site about famous people, apparently the Colonel wasn't happy that the chain went with a gravy that wasn't his original.

The towns name is blairmore in the crowsnest pass and if you type it into wiki(Blairmore)it says the gravey was invented here. :lol: I worked with her son for many years who is a geologist.

They should advertise that at the KFC here,home of the gravey.Maybe they would get some customers then.