Canada Kicks Ass
Some PEI ocean pictures from today

Previous  1  2  3  Next

fatbasturd @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:17 pm

Banff Banff:
ziggy ziggy:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:
the way the 009 pic grass is wind swept it looks like a satelite google earth pic of the rockies and the trampled Brown path would be the Bow valley ....BTW who's the giant at the end of the valley .
can ya see what the giant is holding

A large double double from Timmies.

I just noticed that ...eeeewwwwwjjjj just joking , nice pics I have yet to see the coast . Maybe once I have my 1A , a job might take me there . Never been farther than Quebec .
You have never seen the oceans?

fatbasturd @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:18 pm

ziggy ziggy:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:
the way the 009 pic grass is wind swept it looks like a satelite google earth pic of the rockies and the trampled Brown path would be the Bow valley ....BTW who's the giant at the end of the valley .

Ziggy wins....so you get to pick!

Banff @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:28 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:
ziggy ziggy:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:

I just noticed that ...eeeewwwwwjjjj just joking , nice pics I have yet to see the coast . Maybe once I have my 1A , a job might take me there . Never been farther than Quebec .

Yes the Pacific alot and Lake Superior LOL , but not the Atlantic unless The St.Lawrence could be considered the Atlantic .

fatbasturd @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:29 pm

Banff Banff:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:
ziggy ziggy:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:

Yes the Pacific alot and Lake Superior LOL , but not the Atlantic unless The St.Lawrence could be considered the Atlantic .
YA scared me there for a minute... :D

Banff @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:32 pm

fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:
ziggy ziggy:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:

YA scared me there for a minute... :D

Guess I was just to afraid of getting too close because of all the stories of fishing boats being sucked under by squalls and 200 mph tidal bores with sharks in them .

Scrappy @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:32 pm

A beach outside of Pictou Nova Scotia.

fatbasturd @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:34 pm

Scrappy Scrappy:
you could allmost see me from there if you looked real hard Scrappy :D

Banff @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:35 pm

Scrappy Scrappy:

Nice... I have family in Amherst

Scrappy @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:35 pm

LOL I love PEI Fat, it's an amazing province.

crystalsm @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:39 pm

Methinks I'm gonna have to make my way east one of these days in the near future. Sadly, I've never been past Alberta.

Scrappy @ Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Banff Banff:
Scrappy Scrappy:

What a gorgeous town Amherst is, I love all the old house made of brick. I spent every weekend two summers ago exploring the North Shore coastline and I loved it. I grew up on the Bay of Fundy in the Valleyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Amherst rocks. I spent many a weekend getting to know the town and I'd move there in a second. It's so clean and vibrant.

ShepherdsDog @ Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:54 am

Memories of the East Coast......Cornwallis, CFB Stadacona and Windsor Park and a lot of blank spots that began in the bars. Oh and zipping around Bedford Basin in a zodiac, in February.

Wullu @ Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:54 am

Banff Banff:

It does!!!!!!!!! ROTFL

Wullu @ Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:55 am

Scrappy Scrappy:
Banff Banff:
Scrappy Scrappy:

What a gorgeous town Amherst is, I love all the old house made of brick. I spent every weekend two summers ago exploring the North Shore coastline and I loved it. I grew up on the Bay of Fundy in the Valleyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Amherst rocks. I spent many a weekend getting to know the town and I'd move there in a second. It's so clean and vibrant.

Yer a Valley girl????????????? 8O

:wink:

Wullu @ Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:56 am

ziggy ziggy:
fatbasturd fatbasturd:
Banff Banff:

Ahhh NATO Standard.............

Previous  1  2  3  Next