Canada Kicks Ass
So What did you do with your reabte cheque?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Brenda @ Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:10 pm

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Brenda Brenda:
Have you ever tried Rossland, TG?

Brenda...I love Rossland!!!!! You have no idea!!!! It is phenomenal there as well, really do want to get back up there, actually thought of moving there at one time. You picked a perfect area...I just wish there was ocean too, but cant have everything. I dont ski whistler/Blackcomb...it is well too uppity for my liking..I like the smaller ski resorts around BC. When I get a chance for us to go back to Rossland, I am definately letting you know...We can go snowboarding!!! XD :rock:

R=UP

TattoodGirl @ Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Brenda Brenda:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
Brenda Brenda:
Have you ever tried Rossland, TG?

Brenda...I love Rossland!!!!! You have no idea!!!! It is phenomenal there as well, really do want to get back up there, actually thought of moving there at one time. You picked a perfect area...I just wish there was ocean too, but cant have everything. I dont ski whistler/Blackcomb...it is well too uppity for my liking..I like the smaller ski resorts around BC. When I get a chance for us to go back to Rossland, I am definately letting you know...We can go snowboarding!!! XD :rock:

R=UP

I am really happy that you and your family are really liking it there [cheer]

SprCForr @ Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:44 pm

lily lily:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
mtbr mtbr:
I haven't been able to find a link for it. I do remember their complaint was they felt more in touch with Albertans than people in Vancouver and Victoria.

Was it Golden?...I cant really remember, but what do i care I live in Vancouver :lol: :wink:

I think it was the Peace Region.

Bingo.

SprCForr @ Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:52 pm

:lol:

Keep pushing that fine weather our way. That 32c was like a little taste of home.

xerxes @ Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:32 pm

You're luck. It was 37 out here in the Valley.

herbie @ Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:51 pm

Offered it to Wood Wheaton for a 2003 Hummer. At $1.48/L they should have taken it!

Previous  1  2  3  4  5