Canada Kicks Ass
Attn: Rig Managers

mykyll @ Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:35 pm

Any rig managers wish to hire me as a LeaseHand.
I have my H2S Alive, WHMIS, TDG and im going to get 1st Aid and Confined spaces in the next few days.
Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

ziggy @ Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:41 pm

mykyll mykyll:
I have my H2S Alive, WHMIS, TDG and im going to get 1st Aid and Confined spaces in the next few days.

I put quite a few links on the Alberta section with info on it about that stuff.
There was a few looking,also google Calgary and Edmonton sun,read the classifieds and look under trades. Plus try the HRDC site,or United safety(global training) is looking for hands,they do lots of the PITS training here.When you go for your confined space ask the instructor about jobs they may have open(I know I saw one in the sun). Best chance at a job is word of mouth,ask around when doing your courses.Lots of instructors can hook you up with something.

mykyll @ Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:48 pm

ziggy ziggy:
mykyll mykyll:

I put quite a few links on the Alberta section with info on it about that stuff.
There was a few looking,also google Calgary and Edmonton sun,read the classifieds and look under trades. Plus try the HRDC site,or United safety(global training) is looking for hands,they do lots of the PITS training here.When you go for your confined space ask the instructor about jobs they may have open(I know I saw one in the sun). Best chance at a job is word of mouth,ask around when doing your courses.Lots of instructors can hook you up with something.

Thank you I will do that.

mykyll @ Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:00 pm

Found this and applied to most all of em.
ww.jobsearchonline.bc.ca/Northeastern%20Review/rig_list.htm

Anyone have any xp with these companies?
Anyone preffer one to another?
Im trying to get on with Joemack Drilling. Most the family works for them. They not hiring though. Probably in Feb they said.
What im asking here is if there any companies you think I should stay away from?

ziggy @ Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:14 pm

$1:
Advertisement number: 2573689
Title: Oilfield equipment operator (Operators/Supervisors - N2, Fracturing,Cement/Acid) (NOC: 7421)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, On Call, Shift, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Salary: To be negotiated, Bonus, Other Benefits
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Skill Requirements:
Education: Completion of high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver's License (Class 1 or A), Driver's License (Class 3 or D), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Experience: No experience
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Work Setting / Industry Experience: Oil and Gas Well Sites
Specific Skills: Operate heavy equipment, Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks, Operate computer controlled equipment, Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, Secure special attachments to equipment, Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment, Operate hydraulic pumping systems
Additional Skills: Calculate weight, distance, volume and length measurements, Utilize material safety data sheets (MSDS), Complete onboard and other logs
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract), Medical exam, Drug test
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Willing to travel, Willing to travel regularly, Valid driver's licence
Work Location Information: Various locations, Willing to relocate
Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Continuous learning

Employer: BJ Services Company Canada

How to Apply:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.
In Person between 9:00 and 17:00:
11101-87 Avenue
Grande Prairie, Alberta
T8V 5P6

By Fax: (780) 539-7797
By E-mail: [email protected]
Online: http://www.bjservices.ca

Web Site: http://www.bjservices.ca
Advertised until: 2007/02/15

This job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. Service Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.

This is off the hrdc site,its down right now but these guys are a not bad outfit. They do well servicing.