Canada Kicks Ass
Visa vs. Mastercard

Scape @ Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:17 pm

Evangel @ Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:19 am

Both offer similar services but works on their own networks only. However, I found exchange rate of Mastercards a slightly better as compared to visit ones while shopping abroad.

herbie @ Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:20 am

I like MC because I get at least one phone call a week that my VISA card (that I don't even have) is being used for suspicious transactions.
For some reason, they know it's mine because they never know the number, the name on the card or the three digit code on the back and have to ask. If I'm bored, I make them all up and keep them on the line for 20 minutes or so until they give up.

Strutz @ Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:21 am

herbie herbie:
I like MC because I get at least one phone call a week that my VISA card (that I don't even have) is being used for suspicious transactions.
For some reason, they know it's mine because they never know the number, the name on the card or the three digit code on the back and have to ask. If I'm bored, I make them all up and keep them on the line for 20 minutes or so until they give up.

Awesome. :lol:

PluggyRug @ Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:35 pm

herbie herbie:

Sane here [B-o]

Told them my cc number is '1812 overture in E flat major', then tried to explain it is a special royalty card only issued to members of the Napoleon royal family. They hung up. :mrgreen: