Canada Kicks Ass
United North America website

Previous  1  2

KevinGagnon @ Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:04 pm

<br /> Isn't so arrogant of these people behind this site. To go and promote a Union that has Canada adopting the American flag, adopting the American currency, but not just creating a Union that would be a new flag and new currency. I mean this is the type of union that creates a true union where everyone becomes comfortable over time with the change. But to do it the way they suggest is never going to work. <br /> <br /> People would be more willing to be part of something new, not adopting or loosing their country to another. That's why the European Union was able to do what they did. People were being part of something new. <br /> <br /> I think even me personally I would accept a Union with the United States of America, under a new flag and new currency. But at the same time I would not trust any agreements the union would instil, because it would end up benefiting the American lifestyle, not Canadian lifestyle.<br /> <br /> Another arrogant thing to consider about this site. Is the fact that they use the European Union as a comparison. Yet if you look at the European Union countries were still keeping their flags. This site is suggesting a complete take over of the flag and have us adopt the American flag.<br /> <br /> Kevin<br /> <br /> Kevin<br /> <br /> Kevin

Brent Swain @ Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Don't be so naive as to believe an IRA type partisan insurgence wouldn't quickly form , to resist such treason for centuries to come.
Brent

Previous  1  2