Canada Kicks Ass
Anti Canadian crap

1  2  3  Next

Chicken-Little @ Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:51 pm

http://members.shaw.ca/kc_genki/american.wmv

She's screwed up! What do you think of that ?

Tman1 @ Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:12 pm

Ummm Americans are dumb fucks, nuff said

Tman1 @ Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:16 pm

We allow them to live on the continent?? What about the Mexicans? They were their first before Americans and Canadians, so ummm what about Mexis?

RUEZ @ Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:35 pm

Hey Gadz could you link me to a post where someone praised 9/11. I'd like to see that with my own eyes.

Tman1 @ Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:35 pm

Godz46 Godz46:

Wait a minute...don't you lefties WANT a war between Canada and the United States. Did'nt most of you priase 9/11 and called the Americans imperialists?

Then why the hell do you take offence when the finally DO want to worsen the relationship..if anything you should be cheering Ann for distancing Canada and the US.

Umm lefties?????? Imperialists??? WTF are u in, the 19th century??? If anybody disses Canada, I diss them, WTF does left or right have to do with anything u political hog.

G-prime @ Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:44 pm

lol "we could have taken them over.." I believe they tried that about 192 years ago and they ended up pushed back so far we torched the white house.
And I don't know who that lady is, but I would REALLY hate to be her next door neighbor! LOL

Tman1 @ Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:08 pm

Yah not bad for the eye eh??? But for brains, hmm blondes dont eat the cake.

chikkabam @ Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:34 pm

Yeah fox is crap, the only people who watch that are stupid, brainwashed, rednecks.

Deancoo @ Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:07 am

Godz46 Godz46:

Wait a minute...don't you lefties WANT a war between Canada and the United States. Did'nt most of you priase 9/11 and called the Americans imperialists?

Then why the hell do you take offence when the finally DO want to worsen the relationship..if anything you should be cheering Ann for distancing Canada and the US.

Oh Godz, you treasonous scoundrel you.

JVWOMP @ Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:25 pm

[font=Arial] [/font]

The Americans are not so unlike the Brits were years ago, imperialistic. I have travelled many places and most Americans are loathed, because of their attitude. They are arrogant and self important, basically they think that they are better than anyone else or any other nation on earth. They have taught their children this concept for years, so it is inbred in their society. They say that they don't want to be the policemen of the world but when their interests are threatened watch out. Why are they in Iraq?? because of "mass weapons of destruction"?? what a joke. Because of the oil. I don't hate the Americans, but most of their problems, like terrorists are their own fault, just like Pamela Wallin said.

JVWOMP @ Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:27 pm

[font=Arial] [/font]

The Americans are not so unlike the Brits were years ago, imperialistic. I have travelled many places and most Americans are loathed, because of their attitude. They are arrogant and self important, basically they think that they are better than anyone else or any other nation on earth. They have taught their children this concept for years, so it is inbred in their society. They say that they don't want to be the policemen of the world but when their interests are threatened watch out. Why are they in Iraq?? because of "mass weapons of destruction"?? what a joke. Because of the oil. I don't hate the Americans, but most of their problems, like terrorists are their own fault, just like Pamela Wallin said.

JVWOMP @ Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:28 pm

[font=Arial] [/font]

JVWOMP @ Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:31 pm

[font=Arial] [/font]

Stellar @ Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:16 pm

I know!

I was reading a book called "Dude Wheres My country?"
And in one part the Bush administration is always switching the cause to go into Iraq because their intellegents sucks!
Almost no one wanted to join to fight in the Iraq war so George decided to make a group called the somthing of the willing. It contained horibble weak countrys to join. Like poor countrys that you see on t.v that are starving to death they join to get as much as they can to live.
But none of the countrys that had any real amry joined.

1  2  3  Next