Canada Kicks Ass
can we marry America after we divorce Quebec?

Previous  1  2  3  4

Bacardi4206 @ Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:06 am

garabru garabru:
llama66 llama66:
Garabru's prose reminds me of someone..... a cat perhaps? a fat, lazy cat?

It just so happens that Garfield is American. I don't remember Americans quoting from Canadian culture . If you get your every day culture from the US , what's your identity ? What makes you not-American ? (other than American disdain toward Canada )

As the royal English motto goes : "Honi soit qui mal y pense".

Trust me, you do not want to go down that road with a quote like that seeing how a lot of Canadian culture gets used and stolen by Americans. There are many Canadian phrases that Americans uses which just makes your statement even more ignorant as you are.

Canadians invented sports like Hockey, and Basketball. Both played by Americans, however basketball is far more popular and is always deemed a American sport since it's a lot more popular in America than it is in Canada. More Canadian culture being stolen. Just a little example, it's a pretty long list.

You only got 6 posts, and pretty much all of them shows detest against Canada and pro-american vs Canadian speeches. Are you just one of those American trolls that likes to come to a Canadian site and cause some havoc? Seems that way.

I got a idea, while you are shoving your proper english and spelling up your ass. Mind adding your ignorance with it? Along with your hate-mongering for Canada?

garabru @ Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:13 am

And a very happy New Year to you too ! As our countrymen in Quebec would say : l'insulte est un aveu d'impuissance et d'égarement . And courtesy never hurt any gentleman.

Gunnair @ Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:24 am

garabru garabru:
And a very happy New Year to you too ! As our countrymen in Quebec would say : l'insulte est un aveu d'impuissance et d'égarement . And courtesy never hurt any gentleman.

:? Hiding passive agressive tendencies behind your thin veil of courtesy is rather convenient.

Previous  1  2  3  4