Canada Kicks Ass
Iraqi vets on Obama

stemmer @ Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:06 am

Not sure if this is the consciences of the majority of Iraqi vets or just a minority.... Anyone know how the majority of Iraqi vets stand on Obama?

http://www.vetsforfreedom.org/multimedi ... Norley.mpg

hwacker @ Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:22 am

They hate people like Obama, everybody knows he's 2 faced.

Pseudonym @ Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:26 am

Soldiers and veterans tend to vote conservative, but I have no statistics/facts about this race yet.

CanAm1 @ Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:30 am

From most of the hearsay coming from people I talk to on the bases they say they want nothing to do with anything from the Democrat side. Now with the few females that engaged in the conversation there were a few democrats in there, I could tell by the way they weren't talking or if they just came outright and said they weren't sure.
Most of the military folks I talk to like the McCain military background, most are leary of anything the Democrats may bring to the table. Usually it's to strip the table of things to work with.
The hatred for Hillary was even worse knowing her anti military feelings and not allowing Military Aides to wear military uniforms in the White house while she and Billy were living there.
She also kicked the military out of one hotel while she was on tour as First Lady while in Kuwait. Because the hotel they were put up in was better than the one she was staying in and she went into a blind rage and told her staff to get those bastards out of that hotel and get me into it, according to one of the staff at the time. She deny's it of course but she was under sniper fire at the time probably. LOL! ROTFL!
Obama is a bit of an unknown to them but his stances have them not liking his positions. Trying to cut back to the military is a four letter word, and they have lately gone heavily to the Republican side. That is why the Dems didn't want the Military vote to count in Florida because Al Bore wasn't going to win if they counted those votes. They never did count most of the overseas military votes in the 2000 election in the state of Florida (approx 6000 votes). Al Bore never would have been close if they were counted.

Pseudonym @ Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Don't mention the 2000 election. Some lefties down here still think it was stolen from them, and we don't want to draw the crazies out. :)