Canada Kicks Ass
Only in America – the flip side of N_Fiddledodog's Rant

Previous  1  2  3  4  5

BartSimpson @ Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
Only in America can they boast that their health care system is the best in the world, despite 46 million Americans having no medical insurance to access that health care system.

Only in America is health care so expensive that the biggest cause of bankruptcy is medical expenses.

The health care comments bring to mind another thought on that topic:

Only in Canada can you get a pizza delivered an hour faster than you can get an ambulance.

:lol:

DanSC @ Mon May 13, 2013 2:22 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
The health care comments bring to mind another thought on that topic:

Only in Canada can you get a pizza delivered an hour faster than you can get an ambulance.

:lol:

Detroit's close enough to Canada for this quote to make sense.

Public_Domain @ Mon May 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Thank you for perfectly demonstrating my point, Bart.

BartSimpson @ Mon May 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Thank you for perfectly demonstrating my point, Bart.

I'm not trying to make or not make your point. I'm just saying that I really don't care what anyone else does up until the point where they feel justified in forcing someone else to play along.

Public_Domain @ Mon May 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Yeah, I feel about the same; though capitalist "volunteerist" ideas sound too much like private police forces for me to feel we believe in the same concept of a voluntary society. What capitalists do means little to me. As long as people actually get to decide (and no, I don't consider any communes of today to be a choice between capitalism and communism).

Previous  1  2  3  4  5